I just can't Sam.

{Marianna}

I was pushed Alec's on the swing and Lauren was playing in the sand.

"Look Anna! I made a house!" Lauren laughed.

"Wow Lauren! That's great!" I laughed.

Alec wanted down so I stopped the swing and lifted him down. He ran off to play in the sand.

I sat on the swing and rocked back and forth. I frowned at my stomach which will soon start to grow.

Some people were walking by and they whispered and pointed at me. I wished that I could just disappear.

"Marianna?" I looked up and saw Sam was coming from my right.

"Sam." I said with discuss.

"Look, I know your mad but listen babe, I've thought long and hard about this." Sam sat on the swing beside me.

"And? What's your verdict." I slightly turned towards him.

"Get rid of it. Our life's can go back to normal. We can forget this ever happened." Sam had the stupidest grin on his face.

"No Sam. It just doesn't work like that. I can't just get rid of it and forget." I sighed.

"Fine then. Go through 9 months of pain and suffering, have it and give it away. There. Problem solved." Sam suggested.

"Sam. I'm not giving them away."

"Whoa babe, I ain't raising it." Sam threw his hands up.

"I'm 13 Sam. I can not raised a baby. Alone. It's your baby and you know it." I was become frustrated.

"Marianna, it's your fault you didn't go home that night."

I couldn't believe him. It was not.

"You're the one who ditched me, you're the one who got me drunk and you're the one who had sex with me Sam. You didn't take me home when I asked."

"Ain't my fault you're a horny little teenager." Sam shrugged.

"Really Sam? It's not me. I was a virgin before I met you. I'm 13. Do you know what this does to my whole life?" I asked.

"I can't raise this kid. Do you know what my parents will say if I tell them? They don't know that I drink or smoke. Can you even imagine what they'd say if I told them that I got a 13 year old girl pregnant while I was drunk. I'm 5 years older then you! It ain't going to be pretty." Sam was standing now.

I stood up and tried to make myself look taller because Sam towered me. It was no use.

"It'd be a lot different if you were Ashton or Jane's age. But your 13." Sam looked at my body. "But damn girl." He put his hand on my hip.

"Don't talk to me Sam. I can't just give up this child. I made a mistake and I can't forget this one. I just can't Sam." I felt my eyes get watery. I pushed past him.

"Marianna." Sam grabbed my arm.

"No! Don't! Let's go Lauren. Alec." I picked him up and we started walking back home.

"Marianna. I'm trying to man up but your making this hard." Sam followed us.

"Maybe you should have thought about this before you did all this." I yelled at him and started walking quicker.

Sam stood there and I never wanted to see him again.

We got over the hill and I could see home. Ashton started walking towards us.

"You okay?" I passed her Alec and just hugged her.

{Ashton}

Marianna was crying into my chest.

"Hey what happened?" I asked.

"Sam. He's at the park and he tried to tell me his plan. For the yeah." She stopped herself because Jane was close enough to hear.

"Come on, let's get you inside. I'll talk to Sam." I helped her walk to the patio.

"Marianna? What happened." Jane checked her for damage.

"Nothing! I'm not hurt. I'm fine." She ran into the house.

"Ashton. What's the matter?" Dan looked concerned.

"Nothing. I got this. Here. Feed them." I passed Alec to her.

"I'm going for a walk. Jack?" I nodded towards the park.

"Be home when the lights come on please." Jane said before going inside.