I wanna marry her

{Jane}

Dan and I were siting in the back yard on the swing. It was peaceful because we could see Marianna and the kids at the park but they were still far away enough to be alone.

"So, how's work?" Dan asked.

"Good. I haven't told Ashton where I work yet." I sighed.

"Jane, your a waitress. Just tell them." Dan took my hand.

"It's only for a short time. I'm looking." I looked at our hands. I interlocked our fingers and Dan smiled.

"You're 18 Jane. You shouldn't have to deal with this."

"But I do Dan." I sighed.

Dan awkwardly got up.

"Jane!" Ashton's voice yelled through the house. Dan sat back down.

"Ashton." I called.

"My mums name is Becky, they live in Louisiana. I'm going after Magcon. I've got some money. Don't worry." Ashton spoke really quick.

"What?" Dan looked at me confused.

"She's adopted. Just found out today." Jack came up behind Ashton and hugged her.

"Oh. Happy birthday Ashton." Dan looked at the ground.

"Thanks Dan." Ashton kicked a pebble.

"Can I talk to you?" Dan asked Ashton.

She looked at me and shrugged. Dan got up and they went into the house.

Jack sat down in the chair that was beside him. "Poor Ashton."

I nodded. She couldn't catch a break.

{third person}

Ashton and Dan walked into the kitchen. Dan looked nervous.

"Dan? You alright?" Ashton asked.

"Come. I don't want them to hear." Dan took her hand and lead her to Alec's room.

"Does Jane like me?" He blurted out.

"I'm pretty sure. She looks at you like my mum use to look at my dad. And you do what Jack does." Ashton shrugged.

"I wanna marry her."

Ashton's jaw dropped.

"I know I've only known her for a few weeks but I've seen her around town and she's just to beautiful. Should I?" Dan took the ring out of his pocket and passed it to Ashton.

"Holy fuck Dan. It's beautiful." Ashton opened the box and looked at the ring.

"Do you think she'll say yes? Do you think she'll be mad?" Dan started to ramble.

"Daniel. She loves you. When ever she talks to you, her eyes light up." Ashton gave the ring back.

"Really? Has she told you she does? Cause I love her with all my heart." Dan's face perked up.

"Do it Daniel Joseph." Ashton playfully punched his shoulder. "But hey, you hurt her, I don't care that your a cop, I'll end you."

"Please do. I can't live without Jane." Dan put the ring back in his pocket.

"I'm going to go back, your welcome to stay here and plan it." Ashton left Dan in the room and went back outside.

{Jane}

Jack and I talked about nothing, and when I heard footsteps, I tried to see who it was.

"Everything good babe?" Jack asked. Ashton sat on his lap.

"Yeah. Never better." She smiled at me.
"Kids at the park?"

"Yeah, Marianna is there." I was disappointed that she didn't tell me what Dan and her talked about.

"Your phones ringing Jack." Ashton moved so he could get it out of his pocket.

"It's Nate." Jack pushed talk.

{this is still Jane, but it's Jack and Sam on the phone}
"What's up skate?"

"Jack? It's Sam. Can you talk?" Sam sounded worried.

"Yeah man, I ain't doing anything."

"This whole baby thing. I've thought about it. Like really thought about it."

"And?"

"Well. I'm going to ask her if we can give it away. I honestly don't want it. I'm sure she doesn't either."

"Sam, it's not just something you can forget about. And you can't just drop it off somewhere."

"You at the house? Cause I'm going to come over there and talk."

"Yeah I'm here. And she's not going to do it."

"I'll convince her."

{end, still Jane}

Jack hung up. He looked mad.

"Everything alright babe?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. Talk to you about it later." He kissed her cheek.

"Where's Dan?" I asked. As if on que, he walked out.

"Jane McCarthy, I love you." He stood in front of me.

"I love you too Dan." I smiled.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Ashton, am I allowed?" He looked at her.

"Damn rights." Her face was covered in a huge smile.

"Jane, I've put a lot of thought into this and I've got no clue how to do this but." He paused and grabbed something from his pocket.

"Dan!" I covered my face.

"Jane McCarthy. Will you marry me?" He got down on one knee and opened the box.

I bursted into tears. "Yes Dan! Yes in every language." I gave him a huge hug and a kiss.

Ashton and Jack cheered, I smiled into the kiss.

"Sweet!" Dan put the ring on my finger.

"We're going to have a wedding!" I wiped my eyes and kissed Dan again.

{Yay Janiel}
{Sorry no picture}