LA to Omaha

{Third person}

Ashton laid in bed, beside Marianna, her phone in her hand in case Jack texted her back.

It was 8:37am. Way to early for her to be awake but she couldn't sleep.

"Ash?" Marianna's groggy voice asked.

"What you want?" She sat up.

"What time is it?" Anna rolled over.

"8:40am. Go back to sleep." She got out of bed as quietly as possible and slipped into the bathroom.

Ashton looked at herself in the mirror.

"What happened." She studied her face, which was smeared with make up.

Ashton stripped and jumped into the shower.

After about 20 minutes of hard scrubbing to get the smell of weed and alcohol off her, she got out, wrapped herself in a towel and looked in the mirror again.

"I might not be able to see Jack today, or any of them." She started tearing up, but quickly wiped her face so no one could see.

"Ashley?" Someone knocked on the door.

She cringed and opened the door slightly. "Yes?"

"Are you Ashley McCarthy?" An older looking man asked.

"Yeah why?" Ashton raised her eyebrows.

"I've got a special delivery from uhm-" he looked at his clipboard. "Ron Flynn."

"Okay, and?" She fixed her towel. "Can you give me one second please?"

He nodded, Ashton closed the door and grabbed one of the house coats then reopened the door.

"Sorry about that. You were saying?" She smiled.

"Here you go. Have a nice day!" The guy passed her a box.

"Thank you?" Ashton closed the door and carried the heavy box and put in on the desk.

"Who was that?" Jane asked.

"Some dude, I got a box from Ron tho." Ashton lifted the flaps open one by one to see what it was.

"Dear Ashton,

I would like to apologize for my actions last night. I had almost everyone come to my room and tell me that it wasn't your fault. I should really start listening to those kids.

I hope this package shows how sorry I am. Enjoy

-Ron Flynn"

Jane read out loud.

"Jane. There's a bunch of candy, gift cards and plane tickets?" Ashton lifted out the tickets.

"LA to Omaha. First class." Dan looked over them.

"He's flying us back? That's the apology I get?!? Sent home!!" Ashton pushed over the box and ran out of the room.

{Ashton}

"Say sorry and send me home? No! I don't think so bud. I'll show him!" I rapidly hit the elevator button.

"Ash stop. You didn't-"

"Shut up Dan. I don't want to hear it." I cut him off and jumped into the elevator.

I didn't care if I was nude, I didn't want to listen to no one.

I hit the highest floor, and I felt the elevator move up, but it stopped.

"What the-" the door opened to revel Mahogany.

"Hey girl!" She perked up.

"Hi Mahogany." I tried to smile.

"You okay? Looked kinda bummed out." She didn't bother hitting a button, the doors closing.

"Ron gave me a gift-"

"Good! We all apologized, my rooms right beside his so I heard all the boys. They got really mad at him." She fixed her bun in the mirror.

"Mahogany, he gave me plane tickets. For tonight." I mumbled.

"He did what?!? Oh the nerve!" Mahogany hit the button to the 6th floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as she impatiently tapped her foot.

"I'm going to have a good talking to with him. He's so rude to us. I can't believe he did that!" The door opened and she almost stormed out.

"Hey wait." I grabbed her arm. "Can I get dressed first?"

She looked at my wardrobe and giggled.

"What's your size? Come with me!" She dragged me down the hall.

"The boys are all sleeping, or downstairs cleaning. I can't tell you who because Ron took our phones." She opened her door.