57

Date 8/5/20
Bro don't fucking come into my life become my emotional support knowing how I am to just drop me like omfg. This. Happens. So. Many. Times. And. Each. Time. I. Want. To. Yeeet. Myself. Which ik it's not healthy to rely on other ppl for ur happiness but idrgaf. Bc then I wouldn't b happy at all. Humans r sum annoying mfs.  Including me 🙃

-
Billie pov

When I woke up the room was bright and the sunlight was peaking through the blinds. Y/n was sitting up and was talking to her mom. They seemed like they were arguing. "Bro if you have a issue fucking leave. I don't fucking make a big deal about you sucking dick knowing damn well that shit stinks. Go be a bitch somewhere else for real it's too early for this shit" she said rubbing her eyes. When she laid back down I pretended to be sleep.

"I'm only tel-"

"Bro shut the fuck upppp. The door is that way. I don't even want you here. I don't like you. At all" she said cutting her mom off.

"I'm going out to eat"

"Great i hope your ass gets lost" she said laying her head back down on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I mean it's pretty fucking obvious. Her bitch ass woke ME out of MY sleep and said some: YOu gUYs SHOULdNT Be DOIng ThAT. Like bitch go back to sleep and leave me alone" she said annoyed. I laughed and she looked up and said "no seriously"

I grabbed her face again and pulled her close for a kiss. After like a minute of making out she moved down my body kissing each spot. "What are you doing?" I asked holding her hair up.

"Don't be a dumbass. I'm giving you what you asked for" she said leaving a hickey on the inside part of my thigh.

~

Me and y/n were sleep again when y/n mom was back. We were both in deep sleep. Best sleep I had in a minute. Her mom got us waffles. Y/n woke me up and gave me mine. "So um- today your last day?" I ask.

"Yea and I still can't come home"

"at least you're almost halfway done with all of this"

"Sure" she said Looking at me and shrugging. Who knows what that means. All I know is her ass better stay clean the entire time. "I really am trying" she said as if she could read my mind.

"I know"

"After you come out are you gonna come back home" her mom asks.

"Hell no. I pay bills for a reason"

"You act just like your father when it comes to how you use your language. Not very Christ like"

"I know but let's be honest I'm definitely my step mom and not that ugly fucker" she said grabbing her phone that was ringing. "Hello?..about fucking time where the fuck has your ass been.....busy my ass.....yea it's whatever food taste like shit but yea......Billie and my mom been here......I'm not, Billie asked. I'm not a dumbass......I can't I'm going to like rehab or something..........no I'm not pussy.....no Billie wants me to go.......hell no too late now I leave today.....awe you're gonna miss me that's cute........Yee imma be back motherfucker calm your tits you just won't be making profit off of me bud....ok when I get back we can chill no need to come today.....also Billie is gonna have my phone so don't be like texting and calling because I'm not gonna reply.....I guess... bye B"

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Brianna"

"What did she want?"