19

Y/n

I woke up first this time. My back is gonna start hurting from all of this. Hopefully stuff won't be weird with each other. I don't really think highly of it but many people do. It was so weird to kiss someone who wasn't harp or just kissing someone just to kiss them. For 3 years straight I haven't haven't done anything with anyone else but harper. Now that I don't really have to worry about that it's so weird. I don't like having all this freedom.

I pick my phone up to look through my notifications. Many Instagram notification because I followed some Billie fan pages just to have a good laugh once and a while at the memes. Many people don't really know my occupation so when we got caught at the arcade together people started posting wish you were gay. Too bad for them I'm already gay and the song isn't even for me. I think it's kinda funny but they won't be seeing me much so they'll get the hint.

"Hey" she mumbles waking up.

"Hey"I say letting her off my arm because it was starting to fall alseep. "This can't be good for my body" I say sitting up. "I slept great last so..."

"Yea that's because you were literally all over me and you were snoring"

"Damn that's embarrassing" she says not showing her face. "It was cute" I comment making her blush. "Did I just make Billie eilish blush?" I say smirking. "So um about last night....." here it comes. I knew this was gonna mess stuff up. "What if there was a way that we did it often but just for experimental purposes"

"You want us to kiss whenever you feel like kissing to know if you're into girls?" I say knowing how bad of an idea this is. "Billie I don't think that's a good idea" I say raising my eyebrow. When I said that she seemed to get a little sad."But I mean if it helps..."

Billie pov

"But I mean if it helps..." she said trailing off.

"But we have to have like a sign though. Just so people don't get the wrong idea. I could like pick at my pants or something and then that would be like our queue to go somewhere private"

"I'll just pull on my sock or something," she says laughing at the idea. I don't think she was as serious as I was. The truth is I did enjoy last night. I think that's pretty fucking obvious but I think it just really hormones and plus it would be kinda fun. She picks up her phone and from the side angle, I could see that she was texting Harper.

Y/n pov

Without saying a word she looks down and bites her lip and then look backs at me while pulling onto my shirt. I look down and smile. "Welcome to the lgbt community where you can find peace, food and can be comfortable in your own shoes"

"Oh shut up" she says pulling me closer to her by my shirt. We connect lips again experiencing the same touch from last night. She grips onto her pants and pulls on her shirts as if she was trying to hide something. I look down and this girl was actually a little wet. "Don't speak about this to anyone" I say looking at her in her eyes seriously. She bites down on her lip and nods. I re-connect our lips and grip onto her thigh teasingly making my way up.

She gets annoyed of the teasing and grabs onto my hand and forcefully moves it to her vagina. She deepens the kiss out of excitement and grips onto my pants. I creep my hand inside her pants and began to rub her clit. "Oh fuck" she lets out in a whisper. I picked up the speed letting her let out a few moans. "I'm gonna cum" she says laying her head back on the bed. "Cum" I say going faster. She wraps her arms around my neck and grinds slowly as she reaches her climax.

I slowly pull my hand away and began to climb out the bed. "Where are you going"

"I gotta get in the shower" I say smirking and sucking the remains off my pointer finger.

Billie pov

Yo what the actual fuck? I literally just let y/n fuck me? Sorta..."I wanna do again" I think in my head smiling hard.  "What are you smiling about?" Finneas asks me walking by. "Don't worry about it" I say closing my bed curtain.