36

Date 6/9/20

Recap

Me: wake up
Me: it's been a hour and I miss you already. My security guards won't leave me alone and they won't let me go anywhere without them.
Y/n❤️🥺: yeesh
Y/n❤️🥺:tell them to fuck off like you normally do. Say you have to take a shit
Me: I tried both and they both failed.
Me:I meet my new assistant on Monday. Don't worry though she's like 34.
Y/n❤️🥺: bil I'm not worried lmao
Me: well good Bc I'm way too into u to do that type of shit.
Y/n❤️🥺: bby I am too
Y/n❤️🥺: I gotta take a nap tho I literally got no sleep Bc of u but imma text u later ok?
Me: ok u better not forget
Y/n❤️🥺: I promise I won't

Billie pov

They force me to sit with them because I guess they don't trust me but like I have someone to look forward to when I get home. Shocking though ya know. Like I only thought about being here. Not actually being in the relationship but like this is so much fucking better. Every time I look at her I'm like damn I'm really lucky. I wish we could've done it right and we could've gone out.....like on a date or something. Could've stayed up all night just driving around in the city. I literally would be ok with anything.

I want to be done with tour. Honestly I been ready. I don't even wanna celebrate my birthday let alone go out the country.

I was drawing when I saw the same girl from earlier sat like 3 rows away from me. It took me like 7 minutes to get her attention like fuck. "Bitch I know you see my ass get the fuck over here" I yell. All the boomers looked shocked at me because of my language but you know fuck you karen and your loose pussy. The girl rolled her eyes and grinned and looked back at her phone so I thought why not go to her.

"You know when someone ignores you it's a sign that maybe you should fuck off"

"Well yea you're right but I kinda do what I want" I say smiling. She gives me the side eye and I cross my legs cris cross apple sauce so I could make myself comfortable. "You never gave me a name"

"Audrey" she says looking at me eye to eye for once.

"You don't look like a Audrey" I comment.

"Well then what do I look like" she asks turning to face me and criss crossing her legs so we were sitting the same.

"More like.... maybe an autumn? Maybe it's your brown hair. it's pretty" she was gonna say something but something else came out instead.

"You still on tour?" She says changing the subject quickly.

"Yea, why?" I ask.

"Bummer. I could've showed you city"

"So you are from there"

"Hell yea the U.S sucks ass. I like the food though"

"Well I have off days or well more like hours off. Depends on my new assistant"

"Well then maybe if I texted you..." she says as my phone dings from a text message from a unknown number "then maybe I could show you some places"

"I wish y/n could go with me. She likes traveling and that type of stuff"

"Who's y/n?"