44

date 7/1/20

recap

"Bil you're gonna miss it. Be safe" I grabbed my carry on and walked towards the line. Y/n didn't leave till I got on the plane. Hopefully by next tour my parents and my team will be use to y/n because after all this is the girl that I will marry someday.

Billie pov

~last week of tour~

"so i was thinking turning 18 is a big deal" i say to y/n on facetime.

"mhm" she says getting me off of paused. "What do you want for your birthday anyways"

"well thats what i wanted to talk about"

"there's no need to talk about it. i'll just get you whatever you want" she claims putting me back on paused.

"baby take me off of pause. whats are you doing?"

"texting people back"

"who's people?"

"brianna. shes having another house party this week and she wants me to come"

"i thought you stopped talking to her after the incident"

"nah. she um has some of my stuff"

"what stuff?"

"nothing...what um did you wanna talk about" she says getting me off of pause.

"i wanna get you out here for the rest of tour for my birthday i want you at my party. if my parents say you cant stay with us i'll pay for your plane ticket and hotel. i just really want you to come because i mean you mean a lot and it would mean the world and shit. i get if youre like busy though with like work and stuff so like im not saying you have to. i just was lik-"

"bil of course i'll come. i'll just take time off of work"she says laughing.

"can i get you tickets for thursday? the party is on saturday but it would like be better to have you here early but i mean you dont have to"

"get me tickets for wednesday that way i'll be ther all day on thursday and we can go out and chill" she says grabbing pills from her mirror.

"whats that for?"

"so i can sleep"

"were those prescribed to you?"

"dont worry about it"

"dont worry about it? i have a right to know" she ignores me and uses what im guessing is wine to help them go down. "youre gonna die doing that shit"

"i dont think my parents would mind if we're honest"

"what about me?"

"i dont know sabrina claudio could get it so i mean you have options"

"what so your mad about shit that happened a few years ago?"

"who said im mad? im just saying you would have options"

"well its too fucking late for that i already put all my eggs in one basket so can you please stop killing yourself"

"im not killing myself youre just overeacting" she said slurred

"are you drunk?"

"no. im gonna go to sleep" she said while slowly closing her eyes.

"great now i dont know if youre dead or not asshole"even though im still pissed at her she looked so peaceful. her breathing was a bit heavier and her lips looked soft as well. i miss her even though im on the phone its not enough. that night wasnt enough. we dont even know why we are being kept apart...well we know i just really hope its not the case.

"can i come in?" finneas asks. Ever since he found me and y/n together he's been knocking. He's probably traumatized.

"yea" i say to him opening the door for him. i plop back on the hotel bed and finneas sits on the desk chair. "so whats up"

"let me guess youre on the phone with y/n"

"yea she's sleep though"

"people are catching on bil"

"what do you mean?" i ask a bit confused.

"go on twitter. twitter threads are being posted. you and y/n's name are trending too" i quickly went on twitter and looked up me and y/n's name. it didn't take long to find the original thread. the title of it was: Is Billie Eilish and her assistant dating? everyone knew about her because she was always in my instagram stories because we were always together but we also always said she was my assistant so i dont know how they got the idea. its not like we were doing anything sexual. i scrolled down and the first thing that popped up was when me and y/n went to the arcade in the beginning of tour. crazy how that seems like such a long time ago. back then we were friends and the energy wasnt there. i mean she was still with harper so she wasnt even thinking about me. the next picture was me and y/n holding hands after walking out the restaurant. i remember she told me that it was bad idea because someone would see. i guess she was right but i still have no regrets. i mean anyone can hold hands though. the next picture was me and y/n making out in the pool at the hotel. not gonna lie i do regret making out in the pool. thats how we got caught by my parents because i got horny and wanted to go back the hotel. then they had a picture of us making out on a balcony and us making out near the tour bus and us making out near the hotel building and us making out at the airport before she had to leave and then the last picture of us making out at the airport when she dropped me off. damn i didnt realizied how much we did it in public. now imagine how many times we do it in private. right at the end it was a live of me and y/n hanging out in the hotel room together. i had burped and laughed saying i was gross and i mouthed to her "bet you'll still fuck me" and she smirked in response. im suprised that they caught that though. i was suprised when y/n caught it. people in the live didnt catch it so i thought i was ok.

i liked the thread on instagram and twtter but i didnt say anything. people kept commenting "as if we didnt know or its a win for the gays" which isnt true because the only gay thats winning is y/n. then we had people who didnt like it commenting"shes in it for the money, she wants clout, y/n ex said she cheated" or they'll bring up old pictures of her and harper which is when i got off of social media.

"so you gonna tell them?" finneas asks.

"i mean they already figured it out. no need for an announcement"

"tell y/n i said hi. m going to sleep. i just wanted to let you know what was happening."

"goodnight fin"

"goodnight bil" he says closing my door.

date 7/2/20