25

Date 4/19/20

Alexaaaaaa blast "sure thing" by Miguel

Recap

"Wow I say looking shocked. "That's kinda cute. I guess I should get dressed then" I say as I get off his lap without looking away from his eyes. 

-

Billie pov

"What you wanna eat?" Que asks me while driving in the rental he bought earlier.

"Whats ever close" I say checking my phone hoping that y/n texted me asking if I was ok or if we needed to talk. I haven't even heard of her since the party.

I shouldn't even be thinking about her. She made me look silly. She was the one who lead me on. Not the other way around. I should be ignoring her. She shouldn't be ignoring me.

"Take you somewhere nice to lighten up" he says placing his hand on my thigh and giving me a squeeze.

We arrive at this fancy diner that I obviously wasn't dressed up for. We got a private room to eat just in case for my safety.

"So shorty what's going on" he says licking his lips.

"A lot"

"Talk to me. Let me put your mind at ease" he says doing the thigh thing again. He always said sweet shit to me.

"Well in the beginning we broke up which is why I was pretty low for the beginning of the tour. The only person who was able to make me happy was y/n.....but i fucked it up"

"What do you mean fucked it up?"

"I kissed her....a few times but she chose her ex or girlfriend...whatever they are. The thing is I think I'm still very much into her" I say out loud in guilt.

"So then why did you bring me here?

"I don't know I.....my emotions are all over the place an I don't know how to cope because me an y/n aren't talking"

"I thought you wanted to get back together bil and you over here drooling over some girl who don't want you"

"Q U cheated and then was on ig with some girl as soon as you got back!"

"Mami I'm sorry what else do you want me to say?"

"Let's just go. Tip the waitress" I say getting up.

~

We get back to the hotel and as promised Que rented a movie. Even though I was pissed at like everyone in the world, I cuddled up with que because it was something I needed. I can't sleep with y/n like how I use to.

"Billie I really am sorry"

"It's ok que I forgive you" I say not so sure about it. Out of nowhere he sneakily made his way to my levels and kissed me.

The other stupid thing is I kissed back. It was all fun and games until he snuck his hand under my shirt. "Que-"

"Please"

"I don't kn-"

"Bil don't be lame"

"Ok" I say bitting into mycheek.

-
The more he kept going the more dominant he got the more it began to hurt. "Que stop" I say sucking on my teeth.

He didn't stop. Me pleading him to stop only turned him on more. "QUE I SAID STOP"

He let go once he came but that still was the point. "Did you come?" he asks plopping on the bed.

"I told you to stop"

"My bad ma" he says trying to kiss me again.

"Fucking stupid" I say going to the bathroom. My arms and back was all red from him being so rough. Even my neck.

I sat on the toilet with my knees up to my chest. I really do miss y/n.

Date: 4/20/20

I wanna b in lov......🥺