45

(To the ppl that read it already I re-published it Bc I had the wrong chapter number)
date 7/2/20

Yee Lowkey all my online friends Fr stop talking after like a month or two of being friends bruh

recap

eh imma lazy bitch..........pretty much billie found out that her fans were catching onto her relationship.

-

Billie pov

"finneas come on! youre taking youre slow ass time" i yell sitting in our hotel living room. "im taking your keys and leaving you" i tell him walking out the door.

"billie us being early isnt gonna make her plane come any faster" he tells me while stumbling out the door to put his shoes on and comb his hair.

"i'll pay for it to come faster"i get in the driver seat and start the car. We always get hotels near the airports so it was 10 minutes away at least. Finneas came because y/n and his girlfriend claudia were on the same plane. yup good ole claudia came to see me for my birthday.

"what you anxious? youre tapping on the steering wheel"

"no im excited" i say smiliing giving him glance. i park the car quickly and throw finneas the keys. "lock the car!" waking into the airport. i wait for her at her gate where all the luggages where being displayed. i looked around swiftly to see if i could spot her out but when i saw my "When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We go"Hoodie and (ur hair color) hair in that messy ass bun i knew it was her.

i smiled and made my short ass run all the way to the other side of the airport. i rushed into her arms and didnt let go. "you fucking scared the shit out of me" me she claims laughing.

"pussy" i say smiling. earger to taste her lips again i made the first move and she finally let me. i was actually happy this time when we saw each other because i knew that when she left i would leave with her.

"you two wanna stay here all day or check in the hotel before we're late" Finneas asks us with Claudia in his arm.

"Come on so my brother can shut up" I grab her hand and grab her book bag and catch her up with my brother. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I drove here"

"Oh really? How many red lights did you run"

"Maybe a few" I tell her smiling. I was gonna kiss her again but Finneas interrupted

"You guys can't stay out each other throats for 5 minutes"

"Jealous?" I ask raising my eyebrow and smirking. We finally made it to the car after walking behind Finneas slow ass. I helped put y/n luggage in the truck and her book bag. "Finneas can you drive this time? I wanna sit in the back with y/n"

"Not that I would let you drive again. At least not with me" I ignored his ass and got in the back with y/n. "How was youre flight?"

"Eh it was ok I hate how loud that fucking engine is and how my ears pop but other then that it was just like every other ride. How was you're ride?" She asks putting her hand on my thigh.

"It was ok. Stressful"

"Why stressful"

"Touring shit is stressful. I miss when you were working for me"

she puts my hair behind my ear and whispers "well while you were gone I learned a few new relaxing tricks"

"Oh really and who taught you?"

"Pornhub" she says grinning.

"The only titties you're allowed to see is mine. You know if you ever do want something I'll send it to you"

"Really?" She asks raising her eyebrows. I smile at her and nod my head. "Nah baby it's better in person" she tells me going for my lips again. Being with y/n is like liking her all over again. Like the feeling of butterflies for her never goes away.

"No more long distance relationship right?" I ask speaking in a normal tone now.

"Well not till you do another tour"

"Yea but you'll be back before then right?"

"That's if your parents let me" she says grinning and laying back in her seat.

"They like you they're just not use to you"

"I guess"she says sighing and closing her eyes. "Just don't be mad if they're not use to me by next tour"

"They will or I simply won't sign the papers"

"Talk about when we get to that point. I'm sleepy right now"

"Ok" I say pushing her back. "Once we get back I'll give you two hours but after that imma wake your ass up"

"Ok bet" she says getting comfortable.

Date 7/4/20