16

Billie POV

I wake up to Finneas Opening up my curtain. I guess I really did get a little too comfortable. My head was on y/n shoulder with my arms wrapped around her as well.

"It's time to get up. You got a interview" he says noticing me all over y/n.

"It's freaking 8 in the morning" I say jumping out the bed.

"Hey I don't think you should be trying stuff with people you work with" he says whispering to me.

"I'm not trying stuff with y/n. I like dick bro and plus I'm with Q" I say honestly not even knowing if I really am with Q.

"Just don't do anything stupid you're still underage"

Y/n POV

I wake up to the sound of the shower going off.  I guess I should probably go get in my bed since Billie was gone.

👶🏻❤️: Imu already
👶🏻❤️: ft?
Me:imu too buh ye we can ft

I FaceTime harp and it's only 7 am in LA.

"The first day back home was rough but hearing your voice makes everything so much better" she says as I answer the call.

"Yea yesterday was pretty shitty I mean I am really happy for you I just don't wanna not continue what we have" I say propping my phone up. 

"I know I'm really sorry. I can't wait for me to graduate so we can be together for real"

"Hopefully I won't still have to worry about doing all this touring so I can stay home with you"

"Well really I gotta go pack and stuff but I promise I'll call you back. Ok?"

"Ok be careful. I still love you"

"I still love you too" she says smiling and ending the call. Fuckkkk I can't wait to get back home Ugh. From the sound of the floor it seems like whoever was in the shower was walking back to their bed.

Billie POV

So she doesn't wanna be here with me anymore? I mean if she really wants to go back home I can find her a flight back. Tour would boring as fuck without her but I won't admit that to her. Even when they're apart they are still all over each other. Maybe now that they're not really together maybe now I don't have to worry about harper always calling and texting her.  It's like we can't even do anything without harper being there digitally or physically.

I get dressed quickly and make me a burrito because why not they're like the best thing ever created.

Y/n walks in the 'kitchen area' and grabs a water bottle out the fridge.  "Hey" I say breaking the silence.

"Hey" she says trying to keep stuff professional. I know she's all work is work type of thing but just because I am her boss doesn't mean we can't be friends. "You ready for your interview. I can get you anything if you need something before you go" she asks me.

"No I'm good. I was actually wondering if you wanna go do something after" I say twisting my rings.

"I mean yea sure. I need to get my mind off of something anyways. What were you thinking?" She asks taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Arcade then we hit up the movies" I ask.

"Pfft if we have time. We gotta keep the bus moving but yea we can try to push it in the schedule" she says smiling again as if she was gonna laugh. There go that smile again.