24

Date 4-18-20

Recap
Q💔: imu
Me: me too❤️
-
Billie pov

I walked down to some park that I saw on the way to house. It was a little cold and it was dark outside but most of all it was quiet. I liked the fact that I was alone even more.

I sat on the swing and laid my head on the metal links. My phone kept bussing it was Q being cute for once.

Q❤️: answer me ma
Me: what
Q❤️: don't what me
Q❤️: I asked u when u getting back
Me: 2 months
Me: but actually for some reason I was thinking that maybe I could fly you out here with me and not just for a day like last time.
Q❤️: ofc

I was actually really happy he agreed. I actually smiled when he got back.

Q❤️: what day u thinkin
Me: tmr. I want you here by tomorrow so pack your shit
Q❤️: see u tmr mamas
Me: I'll send u ur shit. Just gimme a few mins to get u a plane.
Q❤️: Ight
Q❤️: now get sum sleep
Me: I can't I'm at some party and y/n won't take me back
Q❤️: fuc her call your brother
Q❤️: I would leave her ass too
Me: Gn Q
Q: Gn bbg

I called fin to pick me up and just as requested he did. "Where's y/n?" He asks as I get in the car.

"Don't worry I'm sure her girlfriend will drive her"

"What happened?"

"Nothing can you just get me back to the hotel. I'm tired" I say sighing.

~

During the car ride I got Q a plane and he should be here by 12pm tomorrow.

Once I got back to my room I took a shower and laid in the bed feeling a bit lonely but I know it wont last.

~

I woke up to the sun peaking through my room and those fucking birds tweeting outside.

I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was FUCKING 2 PM AND I NEEDED TO PICK Q UP AT 12.

"Hey ma" Q says sitting on my bed.

"How the fuck did you get in!" I ask jumping into his arms. Bringing him back to the hotel was the best option.

"Your brother picked me up" he says laughing. 

"Really? Fin?" I ask suprised. Finneas doesn't really like Q. Q nods yes as I run my fingers through his hair.

"Any plans for today?" He asks looking up at me.

"No" I say smiling.

"Good so I get to spend the day with you without any interruptions"

"We'll what do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking take you out to eat and then come back here and I'll rent a movie for us to watch"

"Wow" I say looking shocked. "That's kinda cute. I guess I should go get dressed then" i say as I get off his lap without looking away from his eyes.

Date: 4/19/20

Gay bsf apps r very much needed. Lmaooo I think I bore ppl or they don't like that I'm blck Nd yes ppl have definitely have said they're suprised that I'm blck.