32

Date 4/28/20

Recap

"Me too. I'm done talking about it. Let's just shut up and listen to the music" she says starting the car and driving off.

~

Billie pov

By the time we got back to the hotel the sun was beginning to set. "Go to the pool real quick"

"We need to put our stuff up. I haven't packed anything in my room and we have to go back to Walmart to return all that shit we bought the other day" she says grabbing the key.

"We'll make time. I just wanna have nice time in our last day of being in Florida together"

"When Noah (her manger if u don't remember) calls me about why we're late tomorrow I'm not saving your ass" she laughs.

She goes to her room to get something out of her bag so we can go swimming. She comes back in my room wearing a t-shirt. "I didn't pack a swim suit or haven't owned one since like I was 16" she says laughing.

"Hurry before the sunsets"I say as I pull her arm through the hotel hallway.

We get outside and I immediately run close to the pool. Y/n walks like a little pussy so I pushed her in. "Now what if I drowned. That's murder miss. Eilish"

"You're 4 feet in shut the fuck up. Pussy" I laugh.

"I'm pussy? Let's see who's ass is pussy when they're at the bottom of the pool" she says picking me up and throwing me into the pool.
When I come up she was smiling and trying to keep her laugh in.

"Kiss me" I tell her as I get closer to her.

"What?"

"You heard me. Kiss me"

"I mean bil we're in public. We could get in trouble"

"Pussy" I say smirking. I pulled y/n down so I could reach her tall ass. Our lips seductively meet each other once again and my tongue eagerly meets hers. "Take me somewhere" I whispering her ear softly.

We both got out of the pool and reconnected. We made it to the hallway without breaking the kiss. She picked me up and pinned me into the wall making the feeling in between my legs grow. "I need you" I whisper.

"I'm right here"

"I need you inside of me" I whisper again. She opens my hotel room door and pins me on the bed.

"Are we really going for the third time today?" She asks.

"You're gonna have to keep up with my needs every few hours"

"Oh god" she says laughing. She slips her hand into the top piece of my bikini while continuing to kiss me.

While in the middle of getting my top off my parents and Finneas come in my room using their key.

"Ah! Fuck" y/n says falling off the bed.

"Shit! shit! shit! GET OUT" I say covering myself.

Date 5/1/20