43

Date 6/30/20

Recap
"Bil you're gonna miss it. Be safe" I grabbed my carry on and walked towards the line. Y/n didn't leave till I got on the plane. Hopefully by next tour my parents and my team will be use to y/n because after all this is the girl that I will marry someday.

Billie pov

My Uber dropped me off at the hotel and my parents were waiting in lobby. Haha I'm fucked. My mom grabbed my hand and pulled me into the elevator and my dad followed. Without a word being said we walked to the room and my mom slammed the door. "Give me your phone"

"My phone?" I ask in a confused voice. "Since when have you taken my phone"

"Now Billie" she says stern.

"I'm supposed to let y/n know I'm at the hotel though"

"Why does it matter" she says taking my phone.

"Because she cares for my safety"

"If she cared for your safety she wouldn't had made you sneak out the whole country. You could've got hurt and no one would know where you were"

"What do you mean she doesn't care? I didn't even tell her that I was coming. She didn't even know. I missed her and I needed a break from tour"

"Billie there isn't anything to miss. That is your ex-employee"

"No we're dating now. We made it official before she had to leave"

"No more sneaking out, seeing other people, no more going other people houses and when you go home the only place you are allowed to go to us Zoe's house"

"And by people you y/n....are you homophobic? Like are you scared that I'm into another girl? Not even a phobic. You just don't like same sex relationships"

"I never said that-"

"Yea but you're just saying it in a different way. I'm almost legal. You can't stop me from seeing her and she will be coming to my birthday. Also since I pay for MY phone can you please give it back so I can text y/n" she gives me back my phone without saying anything.

"You're still very much in trouble. I want you ready in 30 minutes young lady"

date 6/30/20