55

Date 8/5/20
.

-
Y/n pov

My mom has bees here for 4 fucking hours playing games on her phone and watching me eat grapes. I've been watching Disney movies because why not.

For real though how come Rapunzel didn't just leave on her 15 birthday like while her mom was in a trip- like why a whole guy had to break into her house to be like "OMG I CAN LIKE I DONT KNOW MAYBE HOLD THIS GUY HOSTAGE AND SNEAK OUT". Like bruh you're just making more work for yourself.

"You watch euphoria?" I ask my mom.

"What's euphoria?"

"Never mind" I laugh. "Having a bit of a Rue moment" I said sarcastically smiling. "Lowkey though can I get some McDonald's?"

"What do you want?"

"REALLY?" I said suprised. "20 piece nuggets, sweet and sour sauce, and a ice tea. I want a large"

"Does postmates work over here?"

"I don't know" I shrug. It probably did because she spent a good 10 minutes on her phone.

"So where's Harper?" She asked

"Who?" I asked.

"Harper?"

"Whats that? Bruh maybe it's drugs tripping with my head and shit. I don't know a Harper"

"What you guys break up or something?" She asks taking a break from her phone.

"I don't know a Harper so stop asking" I said with annoyance. "Why you care anyways? I'm still going to hell either way right?"

"You would wanna start this now of all times" she said rolling her eyes.

"Yea I am. You're a fucking shitty mom"

"I try"

"You whaaaaaatt. You haven't seen me once since you left which was like 9 months ago. You're not supportive of anything I do. You're literally fucking mentally abusive. Forcing religion on me and shit"

"You never say anything to me"

"WHY WOULD I!?! I don't even wanna be in the same room with you. I moved out and I've been A LOT happier. Our relationship is toxic"

"That's why we should get counseling"

"Hell no. Your ass had 21 years and you wanna be cool now because you see that I'm better now? Hell no. You had your chance. Multiple chances. Clout chasing ass. What you can't pay your bills or sum?" I said chewing on soe grapes.

"No im paying my bills fine"

"Look honestly if it wasn't for Billie you wouldn't be here"

"What so you're dating Billie now?"

"Don't worry about it" I shrugged not giving her any attention. "My business is my business"

"I'm sorry and I wanna start over"

"What Billie told you to apologize or sum? Because I know for a fact that you didn't come up with that on your own."

"My business"

"See no that doesn't work with you because Billie is my business"

"It's not the point-"

"Shhh Billie is calling" I said trying to find my phone in the bed. I quickly grabbed it and answered. "You left me here with karen"

"Forget that. Look who is here" she said taking her face out the frame a showing Sabrina Claudio.

Dude I'm so fucking awkward I just said "hi" energy went down so fast.

"Hey Billie told me that you were sick. That sucks but um hope you get better"

"Yea lmaooo it's cool. Probably not gonna be out anytime soon though. I hate it here" Billie popped back in the screen.

"I worked so hard for you to be here and you're in the hospital"

"I know i don't like it here. It's like being stuck in one room. I wanna go home" I said sighing.

"Imma see you after though ok?"

"Bettt I'm fucking bored"

"It'll be late though. Imma go. I love you"

"Love you too. No drinking, no smoking, and yea I can't think of nothing else"

"Yea learned your lesson didn't you"

"No. Hell no. And I would do it again boop"

"Mhm we'll see when you came back. Stay outta trouble so you can get through all of this and get home"

"I am. They gave me grapes"

"Ok for real this time I got to go"

"Ok have fun"

"I will" we went our separate ways. When I hung up my mom got a notification letting her know our food was here.

Date:8/5/20
Drop ur snaps bcuz like I need sum new friendzzzz.