29

Date 4/25/20

Recap
"Fucking great" I say in sigh as I lay my head down on y/n chest. Friends with benefits is honestly the best. Sometimes.

~

Y/n pov

So I fucked Billie last night. I'm not mad though. I was kinda into it too but I mean it's too early to tell. I just hope I don't hurt her again. "I don't wanna move...maybe we should get room service?" She asks rolling back on my chest. She moves a lot in her sleep.

"Go ahead. I'm gonna get in the shower though"

"That's the whole point of getting room service. So we don't have to get out of bed"

"Well then when they come one of us is gonna have to get out of the bed"

"I just don't wanna move till we have to go" I know she hates going from state to state. I mean it does get exhausting and old. You start to miss home even though I literally don't have a home.

"Ok" I respond back feeling a little bad.

"Ok but now it's my turn" she says trying to top AGAIN.

"I'm just saying it takes time so don't be upset if-"

"I watch porn I may not be good as you but i think I have a clue"

"Whatever you say Billie" I say giggling.

"I'll be quick" she says looking excited as she under the covers.

~
(Again not rn idk maybe in the future. Lmao swry to ppl who actually like smut but when I read my smut i cringe so ye. Maybe one of u would b up to do it for me and ofc I would give u credit. Pm me ab it ❤️)

"How did I do?"

"Mhmm you were ok" I say trying to keep a straight face.

"Stop fucking lying. The way you were pulling my hair and moaning my name says otherwise" She says giving me a shove.

There was a few knocks at the door that was most likely the food that we ordered. "Bil that's all you" I say smiling. She gives me a kiss on my cheek and gets up to get the food.

She gets back in the bed smiling hard with the food. "Billie stop smiling hard you're gonna give it away"

"I'm sorry" she says laughing and looking at me.

"Stoooopppp you're still doing it" I say laughing back. "You're gonna get us in trouble. You know I could get in trouble...like serious fucking trouble"

"Chill I'll be 18 in two months" she says putting her chin on my chest. STILL smiling looking at me.My phone rings and Harper name pops up. I really wish this girl would learn how to be an ex because she's getting on my nerves. "Who's calling you?"

"Harper"I say sighing. "But Ik. Not gonna answer" I say looking back at her.

"Let me answer"

"You want to answer?" I ask. Without responding she picks up my phone and answers it.

"Yo stop calling and leave us alone. Y'all not together anymore. Get over it!" Billie yells into the microphone making me laugh but then her mood changes quickly. "Que?"

Date 4/26/20