48

Date 7/12/20:

-

Billie pov

We got back to y/n hotel and I had like a bunch of notifications of people wishing me happy birthday. "Hey my tub has jets in it. I mean I know your hotel kinda sucks ass and is lame so if you wanna check it out...." y/n says being sarcastic.

"Mhm you just wanna see me naked"

"I mean you're not wrong. Either way though my bathroom is way better then yours"

"Yea that's because your tub is like the size of  a jacuzzi and your shower is all glass and you could like 10 people in that bathroom at once. You picked you're hotel. I didn't"

"Yea that's why I'm gonna show you how much better it is" she says pulling me by my hand. She pulls me next to the big ass fucking tub. It could probs hold like 5 people. I don't think it's a tub it's probably a jacuzzi that has cold water too. "This has to come off though" she says pulling off the bathing suit shoulder straps. "Damn why this shit so hard to come off. It's for virgins or sum?"

"It's tied in the back dumbass" I say laughing at how hard she was struggling.

"Turn your ass around then" she turns me around fast and unties the tied strings. "Get in I'll be right back"

I'm not uncomfortable around y/n like at all. I do all types of weird shit around her it's just sitting and being naked makes me even more self conscious because it's just out. Even when we're having sex and she wants me to take my shirt off I get a bit self conscious. She tells me otherwise A LOT but still not gonna help how I see myself.

Y/n comes back in the bathroom and a big box of chocolate in a yellow box. "Yo I found some chocolate shaped like spongebob at the airport and I bought like two"

"Of course you're like a little kid" I say moving over a bit so she could sit next to me. I try to take one from her box but she quickly moved it away.

"Aye did you ask? I didn't say we could share"

"Play some drake and not some fucking Billie eilish" I tell her unlocking her phone to change the song.

"I like Billie eilish though"

"You'll like drake too"

"Since we're here I minus well give you you're first present now" she pulled out a small box and when she opened it inside was a chain that said my name.

"First? How many are there?"

"More then one"

"You should've got it in you're name. Not saying I don't like it I-"

"Actually I did. I actually bought that one first but then I was like if I'll buy one in your name just in case I pussy out"

"Awe look you're getting soft" I say sarcastically.

"Not soft just in doubt. It just seem selfish to make it about me when it's about you"

"Well thank you I love it"

"Good because finding a small gift was hard"

"Are these diamond real?"

"Yea buying fake ones as a gift is kinda rude. Right? I'm not a big jewelry person so I don't know"

"And you bought two!?!"

"Yea.."

"And this is the small gift?"

"What's next you got me another dog?"

"Maybe...do you want one?"

"I don't need another dog. You didn't have to get me anything"

"Yea but I wanted to. Plus if didn't you would've been mad"

"No because I rather you just be here" I tell her leaning in to kiss her. One kiss will get her started. I mean I get turned on just by looking at her so I don't even mind. All I'm saying is sex is 10x better now. I can actually finish.
"Do you regret anything like between us?"

"Yea"

"What?"

"Leading you on and then just dropping you for someone else. You were pretty upset"

"Yea because that shit was embarrassing. First and last time I'll ever perform for a college "

"How about you?....Anything you regret?"

"So um when we first met and you know we started actually become friends when I would catch myself checking you out I kept trying to tell myself that it was normal and that I didn't like girls. I would like try to tell myself I was straight instead of actually admitting that I wasn't straight. I mean if I owned up to it we could've been together a good minute ago. Then again I don't know because I mean even when we did first start I still wasn't like exactly ready it's just I was rushed because my parents were making me fire you and I didn't want you to go to LA, meet someone new, & then get over me"

"That wouldn't happen. Trust me it takes me a minute to actually be into someone. Plus I'm not a bitch"

"Can I ask you something personal then?"

"Yea go for it"

"How many exes have had?"

"2"

"Just 2?" I say looking shocked.

"I told you I don't get into people easily"

"Two girls?"

"Noooooo" she says laughing. "One boy one girl. My relationship with the boy only lasted like 6 months though. it ended because I wasn't really into it. Like at all. The girl was harp and that's pretty explanatory. I thought my first relationship with a girl was gonna last for like forever because we were technically together for like 4 years. I don't regret anything in my past relationships so all that shit don't really matter to me"

"My only real relationship was with que"

"That shit wasn't real bil"

"What do you mean it wasn't real? I was really into him"

"No you weren't" she laughing. "Do you realized you just called yourself out? You literally just told me while you were with que you had a crush on me"

"Before that though"

"You're young you don't understand" she says shaking her head.

"Don't give me that bullshit"

"Look if it was a serious relationship then he wouldn't have hurt you after all the times he even said I love you. I mean for Christ sake bil he raped you and still to this day you don't wanna press charges or even hold him accountable for that. He was a shitty person either way"

"It doesn't even matter anymore because I'm the best person right now" I say sitting in the middle of her Nd wrapping her arms around me and leaning back on her. She gives me a quick peck on the cheek and holds me even tighter. "I like you like a fucking lot. You mean a lot to me. I'll do whatever to make you happy just....don't leave me. I don't wanna end up hurt"

"I won't leave you or hurt you. I don't wanna see you hurt either. This isn't going anywhere" she say putting her hand in mine and kissing my hand.

Date 7/14/20