51

Date 7/18/20

-

Billie pov

She took me to my hotel instead so I could change clothes. I had to take my clothes to laundry mat so they could dry. We were kinda just laying around till my clothes were done. We rented out a movie on my tv. "I think it's funny that people are mad that I didn't go to social media to say happy birthday to you. Obviously I would just say it in person then post go to Instagram. Like the fuck?"

"They're keeping you in check"

"Yes I know. I guess I'm just not the type of person to put everything on social media. Doesn't mean I'm like ashamed of you or anything. It's just it's hard for things to be nice or special when everyone can see it. If that makes sense..."

"Yea that's why I never wanted to publicly be out about us dating because I didn't want people to try to break us up or start drama. Don't worry about it though. I know you love me" I tell her giving her a kiss on the cheek and wrap her arms around me. I nuzzled my head into her shirt and wrapped one of my legs around her waist to get myself comfortable.

"You sleepy?" She asks.

"Mhm"

"I can tell. This is your sleeping position"

"Yea when I sleep with you. It's comforting"

"We'll go to sleep then we'll wake up when we wake up. I'll tell your mom when you're ready"

"You're gonna talk to my mom?"

"It's not my first" she says laughing quietly.

"Yea but you act like such a pussy around her"

"Shut up you're pussy"

"I love you"

"I love you too"she says giving me a kiss on my forehead. I can't wait to go home tomorrow. I missed my own home and just being in LA. I'm just glad everything was coming to an end.

-

"What do you plan to do when you guys first get back home together" Claudia asks.

"I don't know about Billie but I've been invited to a party that one of my friends are hosting. It's the night we get back though"

"Mmmm you never told me that" I say to her waking up slowly. "When did you guys get here?" I ask Finneas and Claudia who were sitting on the couch in my room.

"I let them in. You moved over there so I just got up. They've been here for like 10 minutes so-"

"What about mom and dad?"

"Bil everyone is waiting on you" Finneas says. I sat up and rubbed my eyes because I was still kind of sleep.

"Give me like 10 minutes." I tell them getting up. "Y/n where's my clothes?"

"In the bathroom" I closed the bathroom door and saw my clothes on the sink counter. I changed out of y/n's hoodie and put my clothes that were now dry back on.

"See that was like two minutes" I say walking out the bathroom. They all get up and follow me to my parents room. Finneas opens the door for me because he had a key for their room. I guess we really don't be knocking. "I'm back" I tell the plopping on the bed.

"Weren't you here yesterday?"

"Noooo i stayed at y/n hotel. I was literally gone all yesterday and you didn't know- damn mom"

"Well you're always coming in and out of your hotel room. It's hard to keep up"

"Yea because I'm happy I'm done with tour. Y/n got me a Nintendo switch so I can play with her and Finneas"