4

Y/n POV
harper finally arrives but she parks a few houses down so I can sneak her in the house.

"I gotta pack all my stuff. My parents are kicking me out" I say dropping boxes on the floor that I got earlier.

"Fuck. Where you gonna stay" she says looking at me concerned.

"I'm going on tour with some "artist" for a few months.while I'm on tour I'll probably just look at apartments" I say stressed because even though I'm on tour I'm expecting at least 10 a hour. I'll probably just stay in my car for a few weeks and build my way up.

"Well I wish I could help but my folks would never allow that. We better start now though if you don't wanna be up all night" she says starting to build up one of the boxes.

'9 hours later'

We finally finished at 7 am. Everything was super organized and I was really surprised.

"Harp babe we finished" I say sighing.

"Yea but now we have to take your furniture down" she says still moving stuff around. "Where do you plan to keep this stuff"

"I'll probably have to rent a storage space or something"

"We can fit it in my garage" she suggests. "I just don't want you trying to stress on money. I know you're already working hard. How come you didn't tell me you were leaving"

"I just found out yesterday. You know I would've told you sooner if I knew" I say taking down my bed.

"You aren't like running off with some girl" she asks me.

"No I'm not running off with some girl" I say giving her a kiss.

Billie POV

'2 days later'

I send y/n my address and hope that she actually shows up. The fact the she hasn't even bought up money is weird as fuck. I'm just not use to people not looking for money.

She pulls up in one of the cars you would see your grandma drive and walks out carrying two of her luggage's. "Sorry I'm a little late my parents kicked me out and my girlfriend was helping me pack my stuff up"

"Oh shit is it about the tour" I say feeling bad.

"No it's about something else but honestly I'm really not in the mood to talk about it. Are we allowed to get on the bus" she asks me.

"Yea here let me help you" I say picking up one of her luggage's and loading up the bus.