In Which Two Sisters Bond

Start from the beginning

      'When should I return it?' She thought, blankly staring at the jacket in front of her. More importantly, How should she return it?

      Should she ask where he lives? No, that would be awkward and creepy, wouldn't it? Nozomi never once had to return an item to a friend, especially a boy. All of this was super new to her.

      'I'll think about it later.' She thought, pushing the problem away for now. Besides, she had to get ready for the amusement park trip.

      Wait.

      She had totally forgotten.

      'I'm going to an amusement park today!' She thought panicky. Suddenly, she felt wide awake. All the missing ours of sleep now drifting away.

      'Should I bring anti-bacterial wipes? Snacks? Wait no, they must have tons of food at the amusement park.' Nozomi was currently in a constipated state, unsure on what to prepare before going to an amusement park. That's when it suddenly clicked on her head;

                         Today at 10:12 A.M

Miura Nozomi: What should you bring to an amusement park?

      Nozomi bit her bottom lip. She heard a faint sound of a frying pan sizzling from downstairs. If she didn't hurry, she might drag her and her sister late.

      'Or maybe I'm just extremely overreacting.' Nozomi thought, internally slapping herself. She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a 'ding!'  From her phone. Her eyes shot her her screen, a smile appearing on her face.

                         Today at 10:13 A.M

Miura Nozomi: What should you bring to an amusement park?

Oikawa Tooru: good morning to u too ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Miura Nozomi: Good morning.

Oikawa Tooru: whats this about an amusement park?

      Nozomi gulped. She now recalled never telling Oikawa anything about her sister dragging her to the new amusement park.

Miura Nozomi: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. My sister asked me to go to that new amusement park that is opening today. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Oikawa Tooru: and you never asked for me to come with you (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Miura Nozomi:...

Oikawa Tooru: well i cant anyway bc im gonna practice today. but takeru and a friend of mine are going there ()*:・゚

Miura Nozomi: Oh really?

Oikawa Tooru: yup. takeru asked to go with me but i wanted to practice my serves today. so i asked my friend to go with him.

Miura Nozomi: Oh.

Oikawa Tooru: oh.

Miura Nozomi: Don't overwork yourself now.

Oikawa Tooru: i wont (↼‶)

Oikawa Tooru: well if u do end up running into them there, make sure to say hi. takeru misses you
\ (••) / and u better watch out for my friend he's kind of scary

Miura Nozomi: I'll be sure to be on the lookout :)

Miura Nozomi: Now answer my question please.