In Which Two Sisters Bond

A.N: the juices weren't flowing in my head so this chapter became hard to write :/

• I literally deleted the rough draft for this chapter like 5 times because I wasn't satisfied with how it went -_- however I do hope it turned out well.

• hey u guys know the game sky: children of the light? if u don't then I highly recommend it's a really fun game. so I almost died in the eye of eden like 5 times so I left bc I was scared •o•

Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu. Haikyuu is owned by the one and only Haruichi Furudate.

————————————————————
Chapter 11-

      "Rise and shine, Nozomi!" Hanako beamed in a song-like tune. Nozomi groaned, pulling her duvet over her face.

      "What you need is some sunlight in here!" Hanako marched over to the curtain-covered windows and yanked them open, sunlight shining through Nozomi's room.

      "Today is the day we unite as sisters and fly to the land of fun!" Hanako bellowed, sparkles practically twinkling around her figure. She had a bright and colorful aura, unlike Nozomi's dark and gloomy morning aura.

      "Five more minutes." Nozomi lazily grumbled. After Nozomi came home last night, soaked and drenched with water, she realized that she had spent a lot of time with Oikawa. She had clung to Oikawa's jacket even until she got home.

      Nozomi didn't want to return his jacket in bad condition, so she tossed it in the washing machine and waited for it to finish washing and drying. Yes, she waited all that time.

      After it had finally finished drying, Nozomi had taken it to her room and shoved it inside her dresser, in hopes that Hanako wouldn't stumble upon it. God knows what Hanako would do if she found out Nozomi somehow had a men's athletic sweater. She would definitely get the wrong idea.

      Hanako frowned. It was unusual for Nozomi to wake up after her. Well, Hanako did have jet lag, but she still expected Nozomi to wake up around the time she did. The grey-haired sister was always a morning riser, so for her to suddenly not want to wake up was a bit strange to Hanako.

      "Ah, I see! My darling sister wants me to carry her downstairs!" Hanako flamboyantly beamed at her. In reality, Hanako knew this would do the trick.

      And at that, Nozomi shot up. Her hair was in disarray, and she had dark bags under her eyes.

      "And she awakens! How was your slumber, dear sister?" Nozomi grumbled in response, her hand rubbing her eyes.

      "What time did you sleep?" The older sister frowned, staring at her still half-asleep sister.

       "Around two A.M."

      Hanako widened her eyes. "Two A.M in the morning?!" She shrieked, her hands raised in wide surprise.

      "Yeah, I was—um—reading." Nozomi said, pushing her covers off of her and swinging her legs off the bed. She stood up, slightly stumbling out her bedroom and into the bathroom, closing the door as she entered.

      Hanako straightened, walking out of her sister's room and strolling to the set of stairs.

      "I'll be making breakfast! Make sure to wear something nice!" The older-sister's sing-song voice frowned out as she walked down the steps. Nozomi sighed.

      After doing all of her bathroom necessities, Nozomi walked over to her dresser, opening a drawer and taking out Oikawa's sweater. She stared at the fabric in her arms for a bit, unsure on what to do with it.