Chapter 31 - Ace

"Alright Skye and I have worked all night, this is what we've got

"Alright Skye and I have worked all night, this is what we've got." Circuit says as he rubs his tired eyes.

"I checked CCTV from both airports and he had these two with him. Then I found his biggest players in Vegas and tracked their social media, credit cards and figured out these four aren't in Vegas right now." Circuit explains as he shows us pictures of the men working for Lipizi.

"Ok, six isn't overkill, we can probably handle that as long as we're smart." Knuckles shrugs. There will be five of us, so that's only one less than them and we will be expecting them, they won't be expecting the second group meeting us at the cabin.

"Ok so the plan is we ride out, like it's any other day. We stop to buy beer whatever else and then head for the cabin, we make it look like we're laying low, but partying. Doc you think Addy would join us on this one? It'll look less suspicious if there's more than one girl." Killer asks

"She's been trying to invite herself all day." Doc smirks. That's good, Addy is a badass soldier, it'll be a big help having her there if shit goes south.

"Nix rides with Knuckles, we're leaving in an hour." Killer says dismissing us.

"Alright, Listen up." Killer announces as we step into the bar. The kids have all gone with Stacy so they don't get scared.

"Lockdown rules apply, all old ladies and children stay in the clubhouse, the members staying back are to guard the clubhouse, the rest of us leave in an hour." Killer orders before all the men go to their women. I find Fe amongst the old ladies and pull her away, I know Knuckles is crazy about Scarlett, they're married and have a kid, but I'm still pissed Fe will be at his back, not mine.

"You're still pissed aren't you." Fe huffs as I back her against the wall in the semi-privacy of the hall.

"You're damn right I'm pissed, you're mine Fe, I own your ass, so I have every right to be pissed that this ass is going to be sitting on another mans bike." I growl as I reach behind her and grip her ass roughly, she gasps, still hurting from my belt, but I bet if I slip my hand inside her panties she'd be fucking dripping for me.

"I'm only doing this to protect you, you're the only man for me." She smiles up at me as she wraps her arms around my neck

"Now, we don't leave for an hour, so why don't you take me upstairs." She smirks, I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll only be able to think of me on the ride out." I growl before biting her ear lobe

"Take me." She whispers.

Forty five minutes and, well I lost count of how many orgasms, later we get back to the bar

"Fifty bucks." Skye smirks as she holds her hand out to Molly

"Damnit." Molly sighs as she hands Skye money

"I told you Scarlett wouldn't untie Knuckles until the last minute." Skye laughs.