Epilogue

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

It's been 7 months since Taehyung proposed the younger... everyone were excited about their wedding... especially Jin , Jimin and Y/n " I want to go home...We are here since Morning " Jungkook whined who was trying his wedding suit " Okay we will...but more please " Jimin said and gave him one more suit so he can try.

" Last one right? " Jungkook asked pouting..Jimin nodded his head " of course " Jimin said...Jungkook sighed and mumbled a little 'okay ' and went to try the suit...Jimin looked at Jin and winked " Tae...he is in the last changing room " Jimin said to Taehyung who just entered inside the shop running.

" Thank you " Taehyung said and ran inside the changing room where Jungkook was trying his suit " Uncle will kill us...he told us to don't let them meet till their wedding " Jin said and shook his head dispointed...Jimin chuckled " Don't worry hyung...who will tell him " Jimin said .

" Me " They turn and looked at Jongsuk...he was about to run but Jin grabbed his collar and pulled him back " so what were you saying " Jin asked rising his eyebrows...Jongsuk smiled at him sheepishly " Joking hahaha " He laughed awkwardly making Jimin and Jin shook there head.

Taehyung opened the door and saw Jungkook trying to wear his shirt...He smiled and wrap his arms around his shoulder...Jungkook flinched a little and looked up in the mirror and saw Taehyung who was already looking at smiling through the mirror " Tae!" Jungkook said smiling widely.

Taehyung turn him around by his waist and smiled " Hey bunny " he said and peck his lips softly " what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked him confused " I missed you and wanted to meet you so I asked Jin and Jimin for help " Taehyung said while buttoning up his shirts buttons.

Jungkook blushed and looked down " You look amazing, beautiful, sexy and " Jungkook closed his mouth with his hands..." Tomorrow is our wedding bunny " Taehyung said and sat on the floor, Jungkook on his lap " you have to complete your sleep... because I won't let you sleep " Taehyung whispered in ear making him blush.

Wedding Day.....