Chapter 10- The effects after the night

^my edit

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook wake up in the morning and felt a sharp pain in his head...he sat up on the bed feeling tried as ever...he whined and rubbed his head " You wake ?" He sleepily looks at Taehyung , Taehyung was leaning against the room's door .

" Hyung , how did I got home ?" He asked rubbing his head ,still...Taehyung sighed ' Thank God , he remembers nothing ' Taehyung thought to himself....he walks towards the younger and sat beside him on the bed .

" how are you feeling ?" He ignored the younger's question and asked him , in his usual cold voice " Headaches....and of my stomach--" by saying that Jungkook immediately ran to the bathroom...Taehyung went behind him....when he entered into the bathroom , Jungkook was leaning against the wall breathing heavily and his hairs messy .

Taehyung kneeled before him and wipes his mouth with the tissue ' the idea worked...but know Jungkook must be feeling really tired and sick because of the alcohol ( yes not beer , my mistake )' Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his sleepy eyes .

" Thank you hyung....but I am still really sleepy , and my head hurts ,my stomach-- " Taehyung put his finger on his lips to stop him from speaking...Jungkook stopped talking and looked at Taehyung without blinking " You talk to much these days , now shuss!" Jungkook felt weird feeling in his stomach .

' not this feeling again!' Jungkook mentally screamed , Taehyung noticed the younger's expressions ' Why is he looking at me like that ' He thought....He pulled back his hand " Go take a shower , I will make something for you " Taehyung said softly without looking at Jungkook.

When he didn't get any answer he looks at Jungkook ,who was already looking at him without blinking , Taehyung frowns " Jungkook...." He was still looking at him dreamily , Taehyung grabbed his shoulders and shook him.....Jungkook blinks his eyes multiples time " Huh?" Taehyung sighed .

" I said go take a shower , I will make something for you so you feel less pain " Jungkook nodded....Taehyung once again sighed and left the room...Jungkook put his hand on his chest " Stop beating like that " He whispered , and smiled looking at the older's back.

Taehyung on the other hand was in kitchen making late breakfast for the younger and lemon juice for his hangover...after sometime Jungkook came into the kitchen and looks at Taehyung .

Jungkook Pov

Hyung looks so Ho-- Wait What the hell Jungkook , what are you even thinking...why your heart is beating so fast looking at TaeTae hyung " I'm going crazy " I mumbled to myself and sight " Did you said something ?" Finally he noticed me " Jungkook?" I shook my head " Huh ?" I tilt my head in confusion.

He chuckled " You are acting weird today , but cute " I blushed at his compliment " T-thank you " I sighed , why I shuttered in front of him?, he chuckled and turned back to cooking " Oh yes.. here " He gave me a glass of lemon juice " Why hyung ?" I asked him .

" You will feel better , it was your first time drinking alcohol so...must be really painful right ?" Well yeah , my head hurts like salt in cake....I mean, I sighed and just nodded " Now drink " i gulped and immediately drink the juice, his deep voice have some magic on me....

" hyung , where are Everyone ? " I just noticed that my perious family is missing ,you idiot Jeon Jungkook! ,I mentally scolded myself " Yeah they already left for work and uncle also went to meet his old friend " I nodded .

After the too late breakfast , Tae Hyung was in Hobi Hyung's room getting ready for his work... because if me he is late and also I am going with him at his work because I have already missed my classes " let's go " I stood up and walk behind him .

I sat on the passenger's seat and Hyung on the driving...he starts the car and made his way towards his big company ,I mean his office " Hyung , why can't I stay alone at home?" I am seriously confused , his expressions changed from little smile to serious one, Everyone the Kim Taehyung is back!....

" I just don't want to leave you alone ,kid " I whined " I am not a kid " He chuckled and ruffles my hairs , I pouts and looked away from him ,looking outside the window.

Taehyung Pov

Jungkook asked me ,why I didn't left him back at his home ,alone.... because I don't want leave him alone , not even just for a moment...my company is safe , and he can spend his time there with Jisoo and Namjoon hyung ,the only problem is Rosé, I know about his obsession with me .

I just don't want Jungkook to get hurt because of me , there is nothing between us ,but Rosé, I sigh " You ok hyung ?" I hummed ,my eyes still focused on the road " You look... terrifying " I smirked " You mean Hitler " He choked " W-what ?" So he remembers nothing .

I laughed at his reaction...." Oh god " I laughed....I looked at him , he was...smiling , on god his bunny smile , this boy is really something " What? , why are you looking at me like that ? " he shook his head " Nothing " He looked away from me.

Weird....after 15 minutes we reached at the company, I parked my car in the parking lot " I am late today " I said and looked at Jungkook , he was looking for something in his bag " Let doesn't matter , it's your own company " He giggled cutely.

I shook my head ,but also smiling at his words " Ok ,now come on " When we were walking towards the entrance of the company , I saw a black car standing on the other side of the road i think it's Han kun...I last glanced at the car and get inside the company, Jungkook in front of me .

I saw Jisoo talking with Namjoon in front of my office...Jungkook begin the engergantic bunny he ran towards them and hugged Namjoon...just an hour ago ,this same boy was crying because of the pain.

I went to them " Jisoo , take care of Jungkook... don't leave him alone okay ?" she nodded smiling " I am not a kid " he said while pouting , I ruffles his hairs...I turns toward Namjoon hyung " Hyung come with me " He nodded and went to my office.

I sat on my chair and Hyung in front of me " So...tell me everything hyung " He nodded " Han kun is following Jungkook for past these days...when I went back to Jungkook's hometown...I found that Shin Hoseok , his son is in still on coma and is admitted in *** Hospital....and also " Hyung sighed .

" Mr.Lee is also with him , when Jungkook insulted him, he got mad at him and he doesn't care that his son is obsessed with Jungkook " We really should inform all this to the police " Hyung inform all this to BamBam , he will take care of Mr.Lee and about Han Kun , just he wait " .....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was in Namjoon's office with Jisoo " Really Kookie ? " Jungkook nodded smiling widely " Believe me , He was laughing but I am still confused.. how did he know that I call him Hitler ?" Jungkook said confused .

Jisoo laughed " It doesn't matter Kookie , but I am shocked that The Kim Taehyung !....laughed " Jungkook giggled " He did! believe me " Jisoo smiled " Well I believe you...but after three years he laughed Acually " Jungkook smiled back .

"I just hope he laugh and smiled more often ....smile suites him " Jungkook thought to himself and starts talking with Jisoo again about yesterday..

_________________
Chapter 11

Any thoughts ?

You can request me about any kind of book to want to read :) , I mean I will write it for you guys .

- I purple you 💜