Chapter 2- Weird introduction

Ignore my mistakes please.

Taehyung Pov

I was getting ready for my office when I heard a knock ' Come in ' I said in my usual tone ( Which is cold ) , my maid came ' Sir ,Mrs.Kim is here ' I slightly nodded...but inside I was burning with angry ,how dare she ,she bowed to me and left my room.

' What a great morning ' I mumbled to myself ,I looked at the mirror last time and left the room...I saw her looking at the painting...she was about to touch it ' DON'T TOUCH IT!' She flinched at my voice ,she looks at me and smiled slightly ,but I was standing there with my usually face.

She come towards me ' How are you 'my son ? ' I scoff ' Don't call me your son ,I hate you ' She smiled slightly ' don't waste my time and tell why you are here ?' I looked away from her ' I chose a very beautiful girl for you ,she is very...' I cut her off ' HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP THIS NON SENSE !' She signed...

' look Tae , you have to marry one day...so I thought... How dare she...' You thought!...you did enough Mrs.Kim ....you are the reason why I am like this ' I looked at the painting ' I want to forget all those memories but ' I mumbled...

' But Son ' I turns around and glared at her ' GET OUT!' she  wide her eyes ' I SAID GET OUT !' I look away from her and went to my room ,I hate her..she is the reason behind all my pain...because of her I lost her...I lost my love...and now....now I hate this word Love,love can only give you pain nothing more.

Jungkook Pov

I was sitting in my class waiting for Jimin Hyung ,yes him because noona will come late today , don't know why tho..I was reading some book while waiting for him ' Hey baby' I looked up and saw Sehun smirking at me....' What ?' I tried to act like I'm not scared of him ,but actually I was.

' Where are those friends of yours ,I can't see them anywhere ?' I wanted to Punch his face ' None of your business ' I looked back at my book ,I heard him sigh ' Look baby ,why don't you give me chance.. everybody wants me ' I looked again at him ,that smirk which I hate the most.

' I'm not everybody ' I calmly said ,before he said something more Mr.Lee entered into the class..Sehun last time looked at me and sit of his seat which was at the end...thank God but Jimin Hyung still didn't came into the class..I was worried now..hope everything is fine.

Class your next project is that you have to sketch someone you love the most ' Mr.Lee said , everyone wined...but I was smiling ' For now you all are free ' Everyone cheered.

So basically I have to sketch a very big fa...my thoughts were cut when someone sit beside me...I looked beside me and it is that Sehun again,why don't he leave me alone ' Baby ,I need your help with the project ' Yeah yeah , project.

' You know Mr.Lee said ,we to sketch someone we love ,and I love you ' He said smiling ,and I know him that he can never love someone I believed you once not gonna believe again ' why don't you sketch those kittens waiting always for you ' I rolled my eyes.

' baby ,you are hurting my feelings ' He tried to act sad ,for a moment I fall for it ,but no ' playboy have feeling wow I can't believe it' I acted shocked..before he could say something ' Mr.Lee can I go to the rest room ?' He nodded ,I leave the class.

When I entered into the bathroom ,I called Noona and hyung but they didn't picked up my calls ,but I got a notification.

Chim Hyung :
Sorry Kookie ,we will be there in a moment .
10:00am
Seen

Chim Hyung :
Where are you ?
10:00am
Seen

:Me
In the bathroom ,Sehun was disturbing me so I came here
10:01am
Seen