Q&A | Answers

I know I am late , sorry busy with life and unexpected accidents 💔

So here are the answers .

Kim Taehyung

Tae , spill some tea about Nancy .

By @Cathine19

Looks at the author for permission , the author aka me standing there with the knife ready to stab him ...turns back towards the reader " I am sorry , that's my personal life...I don't want to share it with anyone(yet)" Said while galazing at the author nervously .

Jeon Jungkook

Do you have an ex?

By @Cathine19

" Yes I have , Ex father " Laughs at his own not so many joke (me) .....but laters stops laughing when he realized that's the joke was not funny and he f*** up , clears his throats " No , I am single since birth...but yes I love someone " turns towards Taehyung , who is eye killing Sehun .

Lee Sehun

Nobody asked him any question , but he is still sitting there like a snakeu , poor author trying to send him.ti his house. ( Dita InSaN ).

Park Rosé

Sister of Lee Sehun , acting same like the other villain of the story ( Dita InSaN part 2 ) .

Han Kun

No body asked him any question  , and now he is crying lik a elephant .

Shin Hoseok

He knows nothing , because he is sleeping in Coma , and will wake up in hell.

Jeonsuk

No interested in answering the questions , but trying to act cool because no one asked him any questions .

Jeon Hoseok

Is sad because nobody asked him any question ,but is still comforting himself saying that everything is gonna be fine .

Kim Namjoon

Is scared because he just broke the favorite vase of the author and Jin .

Kim Seokjin

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

By @Cathine19

Laughed because he know he is worldwide handsome " Love you Too " Winked towards the reader.

When are you planning to marry Joon ?

By @Cathine19

Sighed deeply " Still waiting for the dork to purpose to me but he " Suddenly flinched hearing something broke , Turns his head and looked at Namjoon who is holding a plate....*faceplamed.

Park Jimin

Was really excited but not bored and sleeping on his chair .

Min Yoongi

Is sleeping unbothered about everything .

Park Y/n

In her own world ......

Shi Jin

Glaring at Mr.Lee and Han Kun

Lisa

Arguing with Nayeon.

Nayeon

Tired if life , want to burry herself , and Lisa making it even difficult for her .

Jungkook's real parents

Why are you so messed up in the head ?

By @hyunjaeniee1

Both are feeling really hot , because of the heat around them I'm the hell , not know what to answer both are glaring at the author and the reader .

Jisoo

Is looking at a very handsome man who is sitting on the chair galring at litterly Everyone.

Mr.Lee

Counting how many hairs he have on his head because nobody wants to talk to him .

Taehyung's Parents

Don't know what on Earth they are doing here , buy are looking continuously at Taehyung , who is smiling softly looking at a coconut head boy .

Author

Disappointed and sad because nobody asked her anything but at the same time 👇🏻

Thank you so much @Cathine16 and @hyunjaeniee1 for asking the questions 💜

- I purple you 💜