Chapter 8 - Club Night

Ignore my mistakes plz

No one's Pov

It was 12 in the afternoon , Jeonsuk ( Mr.Jeon ) called everyone to come to the cafe , Jin was already in the cafe as it's his own café...Jeonsuk was sitting beside the window when he saw a black car parked in front of the cafe.

He shook his head ' maybe it's nothing ' He sighed and leans back on the chair ' Uncle..' Taehyung sat in front of him ' Ahh...Taehyung....Yes ' Taehyung smiled at him ' So I called everyone and told them to be here....Jin is the kitchen and others are on there way ' Jeonsuk said and looked outside to see the car but the car was already gone .

' Namjoon hyung is also out of city to find more about Jungkook's past ' Taehyung said and sighed and Jeonsuk nodded ' Good...I just want my son to be happy and save ' He said and sadly smiled...Taehyung also want the younger to be happy and forget about the past .

' WE ARE HERE!' Nayeon shouted when they all entered into the cafe ' STOP YELLING NEAYUN , CUSTOMERS WILL DEFINITELY CREEPED OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR VOICE !' Jin shouted from the kitchen.....Nayeon blinks her eyes ' Yeah my voice ' She mumbled and Lisa laughed Hoseok joining her.

Nayeon apologize to the customers and made her way towards the table where everyone were seated ' Where is Yoongi and Jimin ' Taehyung asked....Nayeon was busy eating her eating so Lisa decided to answer him.

' He went to pick up Jimin and Y/n.....here they are ' Lisa points....They were running towards the cafe ' Sorry we are late ' Y/n said and sat down beside Hoseok...' Ok forget all....Jimin go and bring Jin here ' Jeonsuk said...Jimin nodded and went to the cafe's kitchen.

After a minute they both came and sat on the table where everyone were seated ' So ,I called Everyone here to talk about Jungkook's real father's murder ' Jeonsuk and sighed ' What about him ?' Jimin asked concerned .

' We think Jungkook is hiding something ' Jeonsuk pointed at himself and Taehyung... Everyone nodded in agreement ' So Taehyung have a plan....' ' What plan ?' Yoongi asked...Jeonsuk glared at him .

' I was about to tell you.....So the plan is....' Jeonsuk explained Taehyung's plan to everyone...Jin was scared at first but decided to agree them later ' So you mean tonight?' Lisa asked , Jeonsuk and Taehyung nodded .

' Yeah it's best because today is Mr.Park's and Mr.Gang's duty at our place...so we can also join them ' Hoseok said in a confused tune as he wasn't clear himself ' Yes that's possible ' Ok you guys have 6 hours...just go back to college and tell Jungkook about the night plan...ok ?' Taehyung said..Y/n and Jimin nodded and left immediately with Yoongi and Hoseok.

' Lisa , Nayeon....you both go to the hospital and act normal because I think someone is keeping an eye on us ' Jeonsuk said in a death serious tune , Taehyung was confused but sign them to do what he said....they nodded and left ' So I will also go and arrange his clothes and things ' Jin said and left.

' Taehyung , you will ask him ok ?' Jeonsuk said this time scared..Taehyung smiled and nodded ' Don't worry ' Jeonsuk pats his shoulders .

Later.....

' I can't believe this....you guys never let me go to the club and tonight ' Jungkook asked surprise...Right now they all were getting ready for the night ' Shh..Stop speaking ,let me do your makeup ' Jin said , Jungkook pouts at him and everyone smiled at their cute pouty bunny .

' Wow ,Kookie you look amazing ' Lisa and Neoyun said at the same time ,their his wide open in surprised...Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror and was so shocked ' That's not me right?' He asked surprised...Jin chuckled.