Chapter 35 - Feelings

Ignore my mistakes Plz....

No one's Pov

Taeyung was standing In Front of Jongsuk's house, and how did he find the house.... they have Yoongi of course " What's your plan?" Namjoon finally asked him, Because it's been 1 hour and they are just staring at his house and of course awkward silence, which was disturbing Yoongi the most.

" Dead thread " Taehyung said, smirking, Yoongi sighed... While Namjoon still thinking " I will ask again... what's your plan?" Namjoon asked again, " I said- " but he cut off when younger smacked his head " Idiot, that's what your plan is?" Yoongi Whisper yelled " Hyung just see what I will do " Taiyuan said pouting.

" I will kill you " Yoongi said, and of course Namjoon still processing what Taehyung actually meant " What happened to my IQ " Namjoon mumbled to himself " Hyung, I didn't even got married with Jungoo... you can't kill me " Taehyung said " Jungoo wow " Yoongi said imitating him.

~~~~~~

The younger was standing on Namjoon's shoulder, who was silently whimpering... Taiyuan was trying to get on the other side of the wall, he climbed on Namjoon and Yoongi " God you are so heave Yoongi " Namjoon said " Be fast Taehyung " Yoongi said, while closing his eyes tightly.

"That's what I'm doing dude" Taehyung said, panting, finally Taehyung sat on the wall looking at Jongsuk's room " I can't believe his room's window is open " Taehyung mumbled to himself " Hey give me your hand " Yoongi shouted at him, Taehyung sighed.

They were looking at Jongsuk who was peacefully sleeping on his comfy bed, " he looks like an angel " Namjoon suddenly said and received a glare from Taehyung " Yeah, he does... but he is a devil " Taehyung said and again turn his head toward Jongsuk.

Suddenly Taehyung's eyes fall on a photo frame, he went to take a closer look this jerk he thought to himself and angrily took out a knife, Namjoon and Yoongi panicked " What are you doing to" Namjoon grabbed his wrist when Taiyuan was about to stab Jongsuk while Yoongi hold his waist to hold him back.

" Leave him Hyung... how can he have my Jungkookie's picture " Taehyung said while struggling" basically, right now he is getting married with Jungkook... so he owns very rights to have his picture" Namjoon said, Taehyung finally stopped at looked at them.

" But.... isn't Kook my future husband " then said, most likely asked.... Younger face palmed himself " if you want to give him a death threat, at least wear a mask " Yoongi said, annoyed " He is right " Namjoon said and gave him a mask, they wear their masks and looked at Jongsuk.

" He is a really heave sleeper" Namjoon said " my Koo is also a very heavy sleeper" Taehyung said in a dreamy tone... Younger rolled his eyes " He and his cheesy nicknames ".

"Hey, you!... Wake up " Taehyung said in his don't so angry voice " He isn't waking up Hyung" Taehhung whined " Yeah whine like this... next after a few weeks, this guy will get married with Jungkook " Yoongi intentionally make Taehyung angry ,which surprisingly worked .

Taehyung angrily out his hand on Jongsuk's mouth, so he won't shout and finally Jongsuk wake up" Hey you...Leave my baby alone , break this marriage with my baby or else I will kill you" Taehyung threat him with his deep voice , making Jongsuk scared.

Taehyung start walking towards the window , where Yoongi and Namjoon were already waiting for him...but Taehyung stopped on his trace and turn around making Jongsuk gulped...Taehyung glared at him and picked up the photo frame from the night stand " I am the real owner for this frame " He said and went to the window.

Jongsuk was confused " The the hell...his person thread me with a fake knife....hut his deep voice tho " Jongsuk said to himself and fall on his bed " My Bunny...I won't leave you " He thought to himself and smiled.

Taehyung , Yoongi and Namjoon were in the car...Namjoon was driving the car , while Yoongi on the passenger seat and Taehyung on the back " calm down Tae....he was just trying to make you angry , so you can warn him " Taehyung was really angry because of the word Yoongi said .

Taehyung scoffed and looked outside the window I will marry Jungkook , I will be his husband...no matter what , Jungkook is only mine " Taehyung thought to himself .

On the other hand , Jungkook was still awake looking outside his window " I shouldn't have kissed him....of course that kiss mean nothing to him " Jungkook thought and got the flashback of the kiss in the changing room....He closed his eyes tightly .

" I have to control my feelings, God please help me , I don't want to disappoint anyone , so please do what's best for me " He thought and a tear escaped his eyes .

Both Taehyung and Jungkook fall on their bed.

"You don't love me Taehyung and that hurts the most " - Jungkook .

" I love you Jungkook, please don't marry Jongsuk " - Taehyung .

They both thought and fall asleep one with broken feelings and other with hopeful feelings .

Taehyung Pov

" Okay I will be there by 10pm " I said to father in law on the phone " Thank you Taehyung"He said and cut the call...Today is Bunny's and Jongsuk's engagement...or maybe not .

I hope Jongsuk break this marriage with him after the night's incidence " Tae , where are you going ?" Mom entered my room and asked me , well i'm standing in front of the big mirror , looking at my self . I want to look good for my Jungoo .

At the beginning when I met Jungkook , everyone call him 'kookie' and I thought that nickname was weird but now , I am giving him weird nicknames...I chuckled at the thought " Oh God ,this boy is gone mad...he is chuckling alone " I looked at my dramatic mom.

" I'm not mad , I was thinking about bun so I felt happy " she smirked " Lover boy huh " She teased me , I laughed " Stop mom " She sighed "now....tell me where are you going " She asked " yeah , I was about to go to Jungkook's house...I have to take him to some place , because today is his engagement " I sighed .

" Really kid , I'm coming with you " I stopped her " You go to my office and take care of my word....I'd this plan won't work , I will confess to Jungkook tonight before his engagement " I said...She nodded her head " use protection kid "I blushed and whined " mommmm stop...we won't do anything like that " I said and looked away.

" yeah , like you were kissing each other on the changing room " I wide my eyes and turn toward her " How do you know ?" I asked her shocked , She laughed "There is something called eyes " I sighed " well thank God it was you...not someone else " She nodded her head " now boy...go and get your husband " She said in excitement and pushed my stomach.

I groaned , I hate her this habit of hitting someone when she is excited or happy.... weird right? " Okay bye Old woman... I'm getting late " I said slightly whimpering " Okay bye , God blast you " She said in English , I looked at her shocked " It's God Bless you " She slapped me arm .

" Yeah yeah , don't teach your mother " I sighed and grabbed my car keys from the night stand " mom , also...can you handle that Rosé...she is so annoying " I said , she nodded " yeah ,now go " I smiled at went to the car.

" Here I come my baby bunny ".....

_______________
Chapter 35

Any thoughts?

This story will finish soon , maybe not sure .

Thanks for reading 💜

Favorite part of the chapter?

- I purple you 💜

- authornim 🐰