Chapter 31- Best for Us

Ignore my mistake please....

No one's Pov

" Hey lover boy " Namjoon went to Taehyung room and saw him wide awake looking at his phone " Stop hyung " Taehyung whine , Namjoon chuckled " What ? That's the truth " Taehyung sighed and stood up " I'm leaving " Taehyung said and was about to go " Taehyung " Namjoon called him.

" What ?" Taehyung asked annoyed " at least wear your pants " Namjoon said holding back his laughter , Taehyung looked down , he was wearing only boxers " I-i don't want to " He said and ran towards the bathroom , Namjoon start laughing " I'm seeing the old Taehyung back " Namjoon smiled .

" Jungkook , today's all of our classes are called " Suho said to Jungkook ,Jungkook frowns " Why ?" he asked Suho confused " Because all of the teachers are planning about something with the principal and I don't exactly what " Suho said and winked at a girl to walk past them .

" That means we are free today ?" Jungkook asked him , Suho nodded smiling " then I can finally go to the library " Jungkook said excitedly  , Suho looked at him with the ' are you serious bro ' look " we got a free day and you want to spend the day in the library ?" Suho asked him surprised .

Jungkook nodded " Yeah why ?" Suho shook his head " you are really nerdy dude....anyways I have a date with Miss.Chloe " Jungkook sighed and start walking towards the dorm , Suho behind him " See you can never change your flirty nature " Suho whined " Well that's how I am , I can't change suddenly " He said to him

" You are not even trying Suho , at least stop all of this....promise me you won't do that again " Jungkook turn towards Suho and said , Suho chuckled " okay , but this one last , okay?" Jungkook sighed and nodded " Yeah fine...by the way..
I have to talk to Papa!" Jungkook was about to call Jeonsuk but Suho stopped him .

" It must be midnight on Korea , you can talk to him in the night " Jungkook nodded " You are right " Jungkook said and again start walking , Suho behind him , Teasing him time to time .

On the other hand Namjoon was non stop teasing Taehyung " You know once Jungkook told me that...." Namjoon stopped talking to teas Taehyung " What ?" Taehyung asked getting interested in the topic , because Namjoon is talking about his bunny .

" His first crush was so handsome " Namjoon said loving the way how Taehyung was looking very angry , well Jungkook really once told Namjoon about his childhood crush , well crush not his love " S-so what...that was just a stupid crush...he himself told me that he love me " Taehyung said getting jealous.

" well first crush is always special you know " Namjoon said , smirking mentally , Taehyung stood up from the table angrily " Y-yes, there is S-so much difference between first c-crush and love...and I am Jungkook's first Love and also last too" Taehyung said and angrily went away acting like a child.

Namjoon chuckled , He called someone " Your plan is working , what next ?" He asked smiling , suddenly his expressions changes " are you sure ?....okay " He cut the call and sighed " I hope They both get together soon " Namjoon thought .

Taehyung was again following Jungkook , well this time he was glad that nobody was flirting with his future husband " Hey Jungkook " Someone called Jungkook ,he turn around and smiled " Hey Lee " He said " I was about to come to your dorms , here thanks for these notes " Jungkook smiled " Any time " Lee waved at Jungkook and left .

" Always helping others " Taehyung though to himself and smiled , Jungkook sighed " know I have to go back to put these " Jungkook mumbled to himself , Jungkook turn around and Taehyung was behind him Holding a big news paper , Jungkook looked at him " Ahjussi " Jungkook immediately shook his head.