Chapter 11 - Jealousy

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Jeonsuk was talking with his best friend who's son is a very famous murder reporter , his friend took a deep breath " of course , my son will help...he will be here by any moment " Just as his friends said that a man , in his early 30's entered into the living room .

" Dad...I'm home " He noticed Jeonsuk and smiled widely looking at him " Uncle!" Jeonsuk stood up smiling towards him, he ran towards Jeonsuk and hugged him Tightly , Jeonsuk chuckled " Hey Shi Jin " .

I'm home " He noticed Jeonsuk and smiled widely looking at him " Uncle!" Jeonsuk stood up smiling towards him, he ran towards Jeonsuk and hugged him Tightly , Jeonsuk chuckled " Hey Shi Jin "

(Yes Joong Ki )

Shi Jin pulled away from the hug smiling " Uncle I missed you...it's been so long " Jeonsuk nodded smiling " Yes almost 4 years" Jeonsuk sat back on the couch and Shi Jin in front of him besides his father .

" How is Hobi and Kookie " Jeonsuk smiled and nodded " Acually Shi Jin...they need your help " His father explained everything about Han Kun and Shin Hoseok...Shi Jin was shocked to hear about Jungkook past " Kookie , went through so much in this younger age " Shin Jin sadly smiled .

" I will help you uncle , Kookie is like my little brother...and luckily my friends is also police officer in the same jail...I will look for some proofs and Diffinely put him in jail for his life time " Jeonsuk smiled and him " Thank you my son " Shi Jin shook his head " No uncle ....I am your own son ...and can I meet Kookie and Hobi today " Shi Jin asked ....Jeonsuk nodded " Of course "

On the other hand ,Jungkook was with Jisoo talking about Sehun " He is really a fuck boy...I hate him " Jungkook pouts , Rosé was also with them because they were standing in front of Taehyung's office " I want to punch his face " Jungkook giggled .

Rosé rolled her eyes " Will you both stop " Jungkook smiled at her " You have been ignored successfully " Rosé gritted her teeth , she got annoyed because of the younger's confidence " What are you huh....I am more beautiful than you...I got brain , Looks and as well baldness...." She said and smirked.

Jisoo tried to clam Rosé down but she didn't stop , Jisoo sighed , " That's pretty much coming from a ginger like you " Jungkook said in a sassy tune , Jisoo laughed " You-- " Rosé was about to say something but they heard a deep laugh...they turned around and looked at Taehyung who was laughing at Rosé.

Rosé felt embarrassed , Taehyung made his way towards Jungkook " Nice replay " He again laughed , Jungkook blushed and turned his face aways , Jisoo noticed that and smirked ' Kookie is blushing and Mr.Kim is laughing because him hmmmm ' She thought to herself.

" ok miss Rosé get back to work and Jisoo I am leaving now...tell hyung come with the information at my house " Jisoo nodded smiling " Will do sir " Taehyung slightly smiled at her " Come on Jungkook " Taehyung said and starts walking towards his car, Jungkook running behind him .

They get inside the car " hyung ,where are we going ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung but didn't answer him " Hyungie..." Taehyung looked at him " You will see...no stop talking " Jungkook pouts and looked down.

After 15 minutes Taehyung stopped the car near Jin's café " I thought-- " Taehyung turned towards him " You thought what ? " Taehyung asked smiling , yes smiling...Jungkook blushed and looked down , he shook his head " nothing " .

They both get out of the car and entered into the café....Jungkook's eyes fall on Shi Jin...he smiled widely and runs toward him " Shinie hyung!" Jungkook jumps on him and Shi Jin smiled and happily hugged the younger back .

Taehyung Looked at them and felt like killing Shi Jin , he don't know why is he feeling that ' why are you feeling like this Kim Taehyung...are you perhaps jelou---....No No!' He thought to himself and shook his head.

" hey Kookie " Shi Jin chuckled , Jungkook still didn't leave him and hugged more tightly " I missed you so much !" Jungkook said , Jeonsuk smiled looking at them but his expression changed from smily to confused when he looked at Taehyung who was literally eye killing Shi Jin .

Jeonsuk smirked ' I see whats going on in here ' He thought and laughed...They all sat on the table ,Shi Jin and Jungkook together and Jeonsuk and Taehyung " Who is he uncle ?" Taehyung asked , litterly pissed looking and Shi Jin begin lovely dovely with the younger , but he didn't noticed himself .

Jeonsuk decided to tease him " His boyfriend " Taehyung wide his eyes " W-what ?" Jeonsuk laughed " Look at your face , I am joking....Shi Jin " Shi Jin finally look at Jeonsuk " Yes uncle ?" he smiled sweetly at Jeonsuk.

" Meet Taehyung...he is like my son just like you...and Taehyung meet Shi Jin , he is my best friend's son " Shi Jin smiled at Taehyung and pulled his hand out to shake his hand with Taehyung...but Taehyung didn't smiled back at him " Hyungie shake hands with Shinie hyung " Taehyung shakes hand with Shi Jin.

But Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking at Shi Jin smiling , Taehyung bites his lower lip and pressed Shi Jin's hand hardly , Shin felt pain in his hand and tries to release his hand from Taehyung's grip " M-my hand " Taehyung released his hand but still glaring at him.

Shi Jin on the other hand , whimpers holding his hand " N-nice to m-m-meet you Taehyung " Taehyung didn't answer .

Jeonsuk tries not to laugh , Jungkook on the other and leans forward and whispers into Shi Jin's ear " Don't mind him he is like this " Taehyung glared at Jungkook , Jungkook glared back " Stop both of you , Jungkook go with your brother and Shi Jin take care of him " Shi Jin nodded and immediately left with the younger .

Jeonsuk laughed at Taehyung's angry face " what's with that face young man " Taehyung looked away from him and mumbled a little 'nothing' .... Jeonsuk leaned forward " Shi Jin is my best friend's son , he is an murder reporter and he will find out who Acually killed Jungkook's real father and if it's really is Han Kun then nobody can save him from us " .

Taehyung nodded " That's good ,I also told all this about to my friends is an police officer " Jeonsuk nodded ....after an hour Taehyung left from the café and went straight to his mansion , most likely dark mansion .

But when he was about to get inside he noticed his step mother standing there with her usual smile " Hey son " Taehyung rolled his eyes and was about to walk past him but she grabbed his arm " please listen to me " Taehyung scoffed and yanked away her hand .

" leave before I say something " Taehyung was about to go but his mother stopped " Believe me Tae , it wasn't me ....it wasn't me who kil-- " Taehyung intrupet her " Just leave before I kill you !" She got scared because of his dark gaze and immediately stepped back " B-but --- .

Taehyung get inside the mansion and closed the door " I will never forgive you Mrs.Kim!" He shouted angrily ......

__________________
Chapter 12

I am thinking of doing a face reveal , what to you all think ?

Btw any thoughts ?

- I purple you 💜