Chapter 32 - Wedding N.O

Ignore my mistakes plz ...

No one's Pov

1 year later ~

" Jungkook , you ready ?" Suho asked Jungkook , who was standing in front of his university's dorm gate , Jungkook turn around and smiled at him " Yes " He said softly " Let me call a cab for us " Suho said , Jungkook nodded....Finally he is graduated and today he is going back to Korea...with Suho because Suho don't have parents and he don't want to meet his aunt .

" Come one Kook " Suho waved at him to come and sit in the cab....Jungkook sat on the back seat beside Suho " Where do you want to go Sir ?" The driver asked " Airport " Jungkook said and softly smiled...1 year Jungkook always talked to Jongsuk at night... sometimes Taehyung also messaged him and he replied normally....in this 1 year Jungkook became mature , No more bubbly personality...just kindly talking to everyone .

And the only person he was closed to in this year was Suho , about Suho he told him everything about his childhood...how he lost his parents and his aunt after his money , that's why Jungkook talked to his brother and father about Suho and they said that Suho can live with them and when Jungkook told that to Suho , he was really happy.

About Taehyung , He now also became the top model in Korea , Many fangirls and even fanboys but his luck....Rosè again came to the company and start working under Jennie but still annoying as before " Oppa " Taehyung sighed " Miss Rosè please out , I won't think and will murder you with my hands " Rosè gulped and went away , because Taehyung was looking angry....very angry.

" hey Lover boy what happened ?" Namjoon asked him who just entered into his office " Hyungggg.... Jungkook isn't replying to my messages " Taehyung whined like a baby , He still don't know about Jungkook and Jongsuk's marriage , Namjoon sighed " He is coming back today , that's why....he will be here by 12:00am " Namjoon said looking at his watched , Taehyung's eyes sparkled and a big smile on his face .

" Really !" Taehyung almost yelled , making Namjoon startled " Say that again" Taehyung said to him with his big smile , Namjoon was confused " I said Jungkook is coming back today " Taehyung squealed and hugged Namjoon " Finally I will see him after 1 year "Namjoon was blinked his eyes " Congratulations ?" Namjoon said confused " Thanks " Taehyung said and went to his chair to complete his paper work .... Namjoon sadly looked at him and went out if his office .

" Finally " Taehyung mumbled to himself and looked at Jungkook's picture in his wallet .

Taehyung took this picture , when he was following Jungkook in Paris all day , Kind of creepy but not for Taehyung " I miss him so much " Taehyung mumbled to himself and kissed Jungkook's picture ( kill me honestly )

Jungkook Pov

I was sitting in the airplane , luckily my seat was on the window side and Suho beside me , He was looking outside the window...Suho sleeping on my shoulder , this one year he was the only person , who truly listened to me without asked anything....after Y/n noona and Jimin hyung ....he is my best friend .

I want to go back to Paris , because I can't face him.....Jimin hyung told me that Taehyung was missing me and wanted to see me soon "why is he missing me?...he have his Nancy " I sighed , I can't hate him just because he don't love me...and it's better to marry someone who loves you.

Because when you will marry someone who you love... because they won't love you back, one sided love " Flight will land on Seoul Korea , in 15 minutes " I heard that and looked at Suho " Hyung " I said and shook his shoulders gently , he woke up " I'm awake he said " i nodded.

20 minutes later....

I was standing in front of men's toilet waiting for Suho when I saw something on TV screen .

Kim Taehyung , The famous CEO and model stole another Limelight with his iconic personality And his smile

Wow he is hot , what! , I slapped myself , what are you thinking Jungkook, forget about him , is sighed when I heard girls talking lusty things about, YES! It's not the first time " Sorry , let's okay " Suho said to me , I nodded and start walking towards the exist " Nobody is coming to pick us up ?" he asked me.

I was about to answer him but he again start talking " Well I heard that , kids don't get any respect in their own house , I see that today " He said and chuckled , what is he talking about ? " what ?"  Asked him in a confused tune " Sorry " He mumbled " I told them not to pick us up " He looked at me ...." are you serious " I nodded and start walking again him behind me.

Taehyung Pov

He must be in Korea now , We are breathing in the same air , I smiled " Can't wait to meet you bunny " I said looking at his picture....I got up from my bed and went to my mom's room, Dad is not home because he went to a business trip....I knocked on the door and after few seconds I heard a soft " come in" I went inside .

" hey mom " she glared at me " don't talk to me " she said and angrily glared at me " are you still angry about Nancy thing ? " I asked her " of course I am ....how can you kiss that witch and not my baby bunny " I chuckled at sat beside her " I was a little idiot that I didn't realized my feeling early " I said , she slapped my back of the head playfully .

" A little ?" she asked cutely glaring at me " Okay a lot " I laughed " okay , go get your bunny before Someone else will steal him " I smiled at her and kissed her head " good night " I said and went to my room....I heard my phone ringing , I grabbed my phone from the bed ....I looked at the caller id.

.........future father-in-law.........

I smiled and picked up the call " Hello " I said " Tae , Jungkook is back from Paris " I know right now he is smiling widely " Namjoon hyung told me " I said " sorry for disturbing late night , but I need your help " He said to me " Of course fa- I mean uncle " wow that was close .

" After few weeks Jungkook and Jongsuk are getting married " I was shocked to hear that , Jungkook and Jongsuk , I knew it ! That Jongsuk do black magic " B-but so suddenly....did Jungkook agreed ?" of course my bunny won't agreed to the marriage " Yes he said yes...and today he is finally back...so we all decided to go for shopping tomorrow....so you want to join ?" he asked.

" S-sure " I said " Okay bye , Jungkook is calling me " He said and hang up the call....his can My bunny agree to the marriage , of course Jongsuk's black magic....I looked at Jungkook's painting made by me " I won't let you marry that Suk guy....You will me Kim Jungkook  not Lee Jungkook " I said feeling angry thinking about Jungkook marrying some other guy.

_________________
Chapter 32

Best part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💜

- I purple you 💜