Chapter 13 - Special to me

Ignore my mistakes plz

No one's Pov

Taehyung is in the café with Shi Jin and Hyungsik talking about Han Kun and Mr.Lee " You sure , I think Han Kun killed Jungkook's mother too " Hyungsik said....Taehyung was looking at them both blankly " No ,Jungkook himself told Uncle that his real father killed his mom....Right Taehyung ?" Shi Jin turns toward Taehyung .

Taehyung nodded " Yes ,he told me too , that his father murdered his mom in front of his own eyes " Hyungsik rubs his forehead " Okay.....but what was Han Kun doing there at that time?...and Shi Hoseok too ? Don't you think it's weird?" Shi Jin nodded , Taehyung sighed and leans back on the chair .

" It's very confusing......I think we should visit Jungkook's old house...maybe we can find something there .....like any evidence ? " Shi nodded in agreement " Taehyung is right, we can find something there , because that house is still locked for years , same condition....and Hyungsik and me can easily gets permission " Taehyung and Hyungsik nodded .

" ok ,Namjoon will handle my work , we can visit there tomorrow ? " Taehyung asked them confused , Shi Jin stood up " Yeah ,I will go and talk with Mr.Kang " Shi Jin was about to get but Hyungsik stopped him " Wait ,I will go with you " Shi Jin nodded " Bye , Tae...see you later " Hyungsik pats his shoulder and left with Shi Jin.

Taehyung sigh heavily " If Jungkook's father didn't killed his mother , them why Jungkook lied to me and Uncle ,but he was drunk he can't lie when he was drunk " Taehyung tugged his hairs and sighed for don't how many times today .

" Hyung , it's look like you are ready to burry yourself alive " Taehyung turns around and look at Jungkook who was smiling at him already , Taehyung shook his head and rubs his nape " It's.... complicated " Jungkook frowns and sat on the chair in front of Taehyung .

" why ? Something wrong ?" Jungkook asked in a worried tune...Taehyung gazed at the younger and again looks down " bussnies problems , don't worry about it " Taehyung said , mostly likely mumbled but Jungkook still heard him..." you sure hyung ?" Taehyung nodded .

Jungkook was still not satisfied with the answer , but decided to ignore it " If you say so " There was a complete silence for five minutes ,but comfortable one , Taehyung was thinking about Han Kun and Jungkook was thinking about how to make his hyung smile... Suddenly he got an idea and smirk to himself .

He stood up and made his way beside Taehyung ....he stood beside him but Taehyung didn't notice him as he is in his deep thoughts....Jungkook leans forward , Taehyung finally notice him , he turns his head towards the younger but flinched when he saw how the younger was looking at him with an evil smile .

" What?" Without saying anything Jungkook starts tickling him...but Taehyung was sitting still not even smiling a little , Jungkook frowns " What are you doing Kid ?" Jungkook pouts at him " I am not a kid " Jungkook was still tickling him , Taehyung grabbed his hand " Stop " He said softly.

" Why aren't you laughing ?" Taehyung sigh once again in that hour " it doesn't work on me " Jungkook moves his hand towards his stomach and starts tickling the older " what about here ?" Again it doesn't work on the older... Jungkook tickling him and pouts ....Yoongi notice what was happening and made his way towards them .

" why it isn't working on you ?" Jungkook said whining " Because he is dead " Yoongi said and standing behind Taehyung ...Taehyung glared at Yoongi....Jungkook got another idea , He grab Taehyung's ankle and pulled his leg up , Taehyung flinch and was about to fall but luckily Yoongi save him by holding his chair.

" What are you doing!" Taehyung yelled , Jungkook unbothered take off his shoes and then socks " Jungkook stop " Jungkook again ignored him, and Yoongi enjoying all the drama , Jungkook starts tickling his right foot soak (tell me if I'm wrong ) . Everyone around the café look at them weirdly ,.