Chapter 12 - realisation

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Jungkook was in the cafeteria with Jimin and Y/n " I can't believe that's happened " Jimin said while shaking his head , Y/n laughed " it was your fault , who told you to insult that girl , she was just asking for directions " Y/n said .

" She was flirting with my boyfriend, not asking for directions " Jimin angry said, Y/n sighed " and you pulled her hairs and slapped her in front of Yoongi " Jimin nervously moved his eyes from here to there " That's why he is angry with you....and of course it was your fault Jimin" Said Y/n.

Jimin whined and pulled his hairs in frustration " Fine fine, that was my mistake, I get it...but still what happen was little funny " Y/n looked at Jimin with are you serious face...while Jimin and Y/n was arguing about the matter , that happened in the Hospital , Jungkook was is his own thoughts.

' Why am I feeling all this, whenever I look at TaeTae Hyung, I feel a euphoric feeling....and i feel like flying looking at him...whenever I meet him ,I feel so better....am I....in love with Taehyung " Jungkook inhales his breath and shook his head....Y/n and Jimin looked at him confused and concerned.

Y/n put his hand on his shoulder "You okay? , You look---- " Jungkook immediately stood up " I-I will be back " Jungkook said and ran away from the cafeteria ,leaving Y/n and Jimin confused...

Sehun looked at of the scene and was about to go after him ,but his friend grab his hand , Sehun looked at his friends " What? " he asked litterly annoyed, His friend sigh " Leave the boy alone , please " He said and Sehun yanked his hand away " mind your own business!" Sehun rudely said and run after the younger .

Jungkook knocked on Pd Nim's office " Come in " He heard Pd Nim's voice....Jungkook entered into the room " I wanted to ask you something , Sir....can you please tell me ?" Pd Nim look up at the younger " Of course , didn't I told I am always here to help you " He points towards the chair in front of him .

" Take a seat " Jungkook nodded and sat on the chair ,in front of Pd Nim..." now young man , what did you wanted to ask me " Pd Nim said and closed the book he was reading , turning his all attention towards Jungkook .

" actually sir , i wanted to ask you.....ummm " Pd Nim noticed that Jungkook was looking little shy and embarrassed at the same time " Look Jungkook , Don't be scared.....you know that I can always ask me anything " Pd Nim softly smiled towards him....Jungkook looked up and smiled back .

"Sir.... it's....how can we know if love someone ?" Jungkook blushed and looked down, Pd Nim smiled " Well...I don't know how to explain it to you....but when we look at the person we love our heart start racing and also accelerated breathing....and there is a different feeling when we are with that person , Euphoric feeling...and many more " .

Pd Nim look at Jungkook , who was looking so shocked , Pd Nim frowns " You ok Kook " Jungkook gasped " I -I have to go Sir....See you tomorrow " He said and again left , Pd Nim shook his head " This boy " He sighed and starting working again .

Jungkook on the other hand , was now standing at the terrace of the college " No no no , Tae Hyung .....No ! " he grabbed his head , tugging his hairs " I am in love with Kim Taehyung.....Now that man, the one who hate everything... litterly Everything will.kill.you for loving him Jeon Jungkook " Jungkook fake whined .

" I thought my future husband will be a bubby and funny person....but this Hitler " Jungkook shook his head pouting " well luck....but first i have to find out who is Nancy....why did he said Nancy when I asked him Love...." Jungkook sighed and picked his bag from the floor.

" Detective Jeon Jungkook...let's ok " He said and left the terrace , But little did he know Sehun ,who was hiding behind the wall heard everything he said " I will Kill you Kim Taehyung " He said and smirked to himself .