Chapter 30 - Aggressive Man

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Namjoon Pov

I was in the supermarket to but some snacks for me , because Taehyung want to stay here in Paris for some more days , I don know where he went to...as I was talking towards the exist I saw Taehyung hiding behind wall like a stalker and looking at someone , I made my way towards him .

" Tae " he flinched and turn around " Shh " he sign me to stay quite , i followed his gaze and looked at , Jungkook ? And a boy with him , Taehyung is following Jungkook ? I also hid behind the wall and listen to them , Jungkook was trying to grab a box which was very high on the s shelf " Wait , let me help you " the boy said to Jungkook .

" thanks Suho " Jungkook thanked him , so the boy's name is Suho " Now ,we have to buy Banana milk and also I have to buy a think...so it's go " Suho guy said while Jungkook nodded , while they were walking Taehyung went behind them , me behind him , He again hid behind the wall and looked at them .

" you know what bunny " Suho said " He is calling my Jungkook bunny " I looked at him surprised , Jungkook hummed " Thank god you are not like other boys around here " Jungkook smiled while looking at the things " You are not sexy , nor rude and you gave always turn for me " Jungkook's smile disappeared , he looked at Suho and glared at him.

" thanks Suho, Jerk " Jungkook said and scoffed " To be honest bunny , I you are really cute , and I really you....so dinner at 8? " Jungkook playfully slapped his arm , Suho chuckled , I looked at Taehyung who was looking very angry " Now he is flirting with my Jungkook " i'm felling really bad that I forgot my phone in the hotel.

Taehyung always say that Jungkook is his only friend and now he is eye killing the guy there , who is jokingly flirting with Jungkook " You know what Jungkook , I really what to kill Taehyung " Suho said , I looked at Taehyung who was confused , Jungkook sighed " I don't want to talk about him right now please " He said , pain was visible in his voice.

I know everything , Jimin already told me , that time I really wanted to kill Taehyung, we all can see that how much he love Kookie but himself he is blind " No ,like seriously...he hurt you a lot and you saw that he kissed the girl who cheated on him and used him " Taehyung wide his eyes " Suho. Stop " Jungkook said bit Suho shook his head.

" How can he do that? " Jungkook sighed " I can't force him to love me Suho....it's all my fault that I broke teh limits....I know he hurt me but....i can't " Jungkook suddenly broke down , Suho immediately pulled him into the hug, I looked at Taehyung, his face showed how much he is feeling hurt looking at Jungkook cry .

" I-i can't hate him...N-no matter what ....it's not his fault , so I don't blame him too " Jungkook became so mature in this six months , I'm really proud but , I can't see him cry ....why this Taehyung pabo realise his feeling....now I have to do something.

No one's Pov

Suho pulled away from the hug and wipes Jungkook's tears " stop crying bunny" Taehyung cleanched his fist in jelousy " Stop Touching my Jungkook " He mumbled, Namjoon heard that " See , I'm here for you....if you won't stop crying....I will cry too and you won't like my voice ,believe me " Suho said making the younger giggle " come one let's go , You have to talk to your Jongsukie hyung too " Suho mocked him .

Jungkook whined " Why don't you give him a chance Kookie ?" They start walking towards the counter " I don't hyung ,he suddenly confessed to me that day " Jungkook said , Suho hummed " Well you should give him a chance " That picked up there things and start walking towards the exit " Maybe you are right " Jungkook said .

Taehyung , was feeling anger inside him " Jongsuk confessed to him , and Bunny is ready to give him a chance " Taehyung thought and ran out of the supermarket , Namjoon looked at him and sighed " I have to do something " Namjoon mumbled to himself .