Chapter 24 - I will marry Kookie

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Long chapter.....I guess .....

No one's Pov

Taehyung entered into a house " Where is he ?" Taehyung asked a man who was wearing a mask " In that room sir , we didn't tie him " Taehyung nodded " Wait outside the room " the man nodded , Taehyung went inside the room and looked at Mr.Lee was standing in front of the window , the room was very open, windows all around the room .

" you are an idiot Taehyung , what do you think your bodyguards will kidnap me and I will leave all this , and windows all around the room , I can escape easily " Mr.Lee smirked , Taehyung chuckled " Mr.Lee , just wait a little " Taehyung said and smirked " KAVEIN " Taehyung shouted ,Mr.Lee frowns .

The same man entered into the room with a file in his hand ,the gave the file to Taehyung and left the room ,Taehyung opened the file " Lee Taemin , who killed his own father for money at the age of 18 , when he turned 25 he killed his wife because she knew that Taemin killed his father and also his baby girls he fucked for many years just so they won't tell all the truth about him....he wanted Jeon Jungkook but came to know that Sehun his son also want him " at the mention of Jungkook Taehyung got angry and glared at Taemin aka Mr.Lee.

" Then he decided to let Sehun marry Jungkook and after their marriage your plan was to kill Sehun and then Jungkook all yours but you came to know that Han Kun and his son are after Jungkook so you cancelled all your plans and now you are helping Han Kun " Taehyung read and looked up at Taemin ,who was looking so scared .

" H-how d-did you k-know ?" Taehyung smirked " Your secretary , Jennifer , she is really beautiful , smart , hot but she is a coward " ...

Flashback

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa and Jennifer, Mr.Lee's secretary was standing on a table while a rope warped around his neck and attacked to a fan " You know , I will just kick this table and you are dead, now be a good girl and tell me everything about Mr.lee or ...should...I kick this table " Taehyung said smiling evily .

" no no no , I will tell you everything please...." and Jennifer told him everything single thing about Mr.Lee " He is lair ,he didn't even give me the car he promised me and used my body for his pleasure " Jennifer said , Taehyung chuckled " Good " .

Present

" W-what do you want ?" Taemin said and Taehyung chuckled , He grabbed his collar " Leave this place with your son and leaver come back , if I see you or your son around Jungkook....I will send all these details to the police and that won't work....I will kill you both with my hands " Taehyung's eyes were red because of angry and his deep voice scared Taemin .

Taemin nodded his head  " Leave " Taehyung ran away from the room ,Taehyung sighed and sat on the chair " Boss , he left " Taehyung rubbed his head " Keep an eye on him Kevin , and inform me about his every move " Kevin nodded his head and left the room....

Taehyung reached his house and went straightto his room , he untugged his shirt and fall on the bed " Two done , Two to go " he mumbled to himself and fall asleep

On the other hand Jungkook also fall on his bed and smiled thinking about Taehyung " Holly , he knows what I like " Jungkook said happily and hugged Holly " He loves me right? " He asked Holly who was trying to get way from his arms and thinking that " here we go again " .

Jungkook smiled and think about Taehyung "Tomorrow, I will confess about my feelings to you Tae" Jungkook mumbled to himself and fall asleep .

Next day....