Chapter 14- The Truth

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Taehyung Pov

" Don't worry Taehyung , just go and look for the evidence " Namjoon hyung said as I told him about Shi Jin and Hyungsik's idea about visiting Jungkook's old house and looking for evidence " Thank you " I said and without wasting anymore minute I left the company .

When I went in front of the company , Shi Jin and Hyungsik were waiting for me in the car " Come in ,Tae....what are you waiting for lady gaga " Hyungsik said as I rolled my eyes " Yeah Yeah " I hoped inside the car ,on the backseat , while Shi Jin was driving the car and Hyungsik beside him .

" It's will take a little time ,but we will be back before 4pm" I nodded at them.....after two hours we reached the place...The house is very old and the roof is also broken " well this is it , come on " I followed behind them , Shi Jin opened the door with the keys " Where did you get these keys ?" Hyungsik asked him , he laughed .

" I have my own ways " show off , I rolled my eyes " Be fast " He sighed and nodded....the house is really dusty and everything is broken in the living room and it smell like alcohol...it's been so many years but this place look so terrifying " I will look upstairs " They nodded...I looked around the walls , no photo frames...only dirt and dust .

I entered into the room , I suppose it was his parents room....looking horrible...everything is black...I look at the window , which was covered with tapes....I made my towards the attached bathroom of the room.....same with the bathroom windows covered with the tape and everything black...I again came to the room and start looking for something that can help us.

When I found nothing ,I was about to go when my eyes caught something under the bed in a box.....I slid the box and clean the dust... ,There are so many packages it is something like a white powder....I opened the package and smell it a little.....drugs...I pick up the box and made my way towards the living room..

But I found another room at the very end of the upstairs...I drop the box and went to that room...when I opened the door , the room was different from other rooms and living room of the house , of course it dirty because of the time....I look around the room...there is a little closet in the corner of the room and also a study table too..

I opened the closet and found another box , I picked up the box and place it on the study table...when I opened the box ,but this time there were no drugs , but some kind of bracelets and toys.... suddenly my eyes fall on a dairy...I picked up the dairy and before I open it Shi Jin called me .

I sigh " I seriously start hating this guy" " TAEHYUNG " he shouted " YEAH YEAH " I ran towards downstairs " what is it ? "there is a camera , I don't know of it will work or not " I looked up and yes there is a camera outside the house " Ok let's go " ....

No one's Pov

" believe me sir ,Sometimes bees sting other bees" Jungkook is with Pd Nim talking about some random thing as it's much time , Pd Nim sigh " Jungkook asked you about the alphabet , why are you talking about bees " Pd Nim said while glaring at the younger .

" But Sir , Tae hyung told me about this... believe me " Jungkook said while laughing nervously " You always talk about Taehyung....why ?" Pd Nim knew but he wanted to hear from the younger...Jungkook shook his head " My hyung...and about the question...what was the question again? " Jungkook immediately changed the topic.

" Yeah , the question was..." Pd Nim opened his file and start reading the question again , Jungkook tries to peak a little but failed, when Of Nim turn towards him he immediately leans back acting normal " I saw that ... anyways the question was...Which alphabet is the most common that appears in 11 percent of all English words?" He asked .

" E " Jungkook immediately answer him without any hesitation...Pd Nim smile at him " Right...now you go have your lunch and we will continue this tommorow " Jungkook nodded and stood up " Thank you ,sir " he bowed to him and went away from the class...while he was walking towards the cafeteria...he saw Sehun walking towards him smirking .

Jungkook sigh " Not today " He ignore him , but Sehun grabbed his hand , Jungkook looked at him and yanked his hand away " Hey baby boy , why is rude " Jungkook rolled his eyes " Stay away from me " Sehun laughed and show him a strawberry milk " I got you strawberry milk " Jungkook laugh at him .

" I don't like strawberry milk , you don't even know what I like....leave me alone " He was about to go but again Sehun stood in front of him , and hold his hands " plz listen to me...if you would I will slap myself " Sehun said , Jungkook look at him with weird expression on his face .

" Is this any way to beg ? Jungkook laughed " Jungkook , my love for you is like counting starts " Sehun said smiling " Oh yeah waste of time " Jungkook said , but Sehun shook his head " It's infinity " Jungkook sigh " Plz leave me I have to go " Sehun leaves his hands and walk backwards.

Jungkook again start walking towards the cafeteria , but he didn't notice that Sehun is glaring at him " I know you are saying this because of that Taehyung.... don't worry I will kill him very soon " He smirked to himself .

On the other hand Taehyung was in the car but Hyungsik and Shi Jin " So that's clear , Jungkook's parents were drug addicted that's why they don't care about their son and About his mother's dead...Sesun killed him but it was all Han Kun's and Shin Hoseok's plan " Shi Jin said and everything nodded .

" we will tell all about this to Mr.Kang, but we have to be careful because Han Kun is still planning to kill Jungkook " Taehyung was really angry because in the cctuv footage he saw how his parents beat him and how Shi Hoseok was trying to rape the younger on the road that day...but the thing was clear that it wasn't just Sesun's fault , it was all Han Kun's plan .

They reached the café after an hour " We will go now and shoe the footage to Mr.Kang ,then he will tell us what to do " Taehyung nodded " just don't lose the footage " They nodded went away , when Taehyung entered into the café , it was all empty except the workers and other .

They were looking really tense " what happened ? " Taehyung asked, but frowns when he didn't found the younger " where is Jungkook?" He asked , Jin come forward " We don't know , he was in college but when they were coming back...he went somewhere without telling them where he is going " Jin said and sighed .

" We tried to follow him, but he said don't follow him behind and went away...now we don't know where is he and Jimin also saw Sehun's car behind him " Y/n said at the verge of crying ...Taehyung look at his watch " I know where is he " ....He said and immediately ran away from the café .

____________________
Chapter 15

Thank you for reading this chapter .

Any thoughts ?

I'm thinking of publishing another story ...hope so I will

- I purple you 💜