Y/n: hoo... * you thought he didn't find photo today* ok then tc for today... You have been tired rt..

 You have been tired rt

JM: ya I was tired... By searching the photo of Jimin mother.. The whole day... He doesn't want to show a normal pick... He make me search everywhere... To find a beautiful picture of his mother... Here you go* sent a photo*... (* sry i don't have tho *)

Y/n: omggggggg tq so much minshi... She is literally very beautiful.... Omgggg...

JM: haha ya... Shell I ask you one thing...

Y/n : ya..

JM: plz don't share it with anyone.. Actually for these days he didn't showed to anyone means it have a reason.. So I wish you will understand.. Ha

Y/n : ya sure minshi ahh I won't... Don't worry...

JM: tqq... & wt else..

You both talked for sometime & he went to sleep...

Later you went to sleep too by completing your work...

Few days later

You both get more close to each other... You are getting a feeling like he is real jimin... But your not sure... You are spending everyday like waiting for his msg... Sometimes you get a feeling like what is the name of your relationship... You never waited for your friends msg this much... But at the same time you don't want to name your feelings... They are special to you... Same with jimin... He will be searching for anything to msg you.... He wants to talk to you so much... He is so happy when ever he sees your msg... He was like when he gets your msg he won't care about the people around him... & wt they are talking about... Hyungs saw every thing & questioned him... But he don't want to name the feeling so he said ntg like that... Then hyungs ask him to confirm it with you...like confirm that you too have some feelings about him... But he doesn't want to rain anything between you... So he didn't want to tell about that... It was nice going smooth between you both... You both are happy with each other... So you are not ready to rain anything between you both... That's the reason you are not getting openup...

One day

Today is a big live concert. As they have a big concert.. They were so busy... So when ever jimin took his phone to msg you their was a call for him to come... So he didn't get time to talk to you... But you messaged so many times to him... And you are tensed now... You are not able to think wt happen... You know that they have a concert... They are busy... Your like if BTS have concert what's with him... Why he didn't msged me...

Later you saw jimin in concert in YouTube they did their performance & even had a interview you really felt like he is the one who is taking to you because of his answers when mc asked him

Mc: so annyoung jimin... We can see that your becoming chubby... What's the reason behind it... Are you going to dite again..

JM: ha annyoung... Haa no I won't dite... Actually I get to know that one very important person of my life like me chubby... So i want to be chubby...

Mc: very important person??

JM: Hmm ya...

Mc: can we know about that person..

JM: Hmm * started smiling & tells about you*& I will be very happy when I will talk to her..... Ahh* as he lost in thoughts & telling about you.. V steped on his leg** then he came out of thoughts... & shouted*

Mc: what happened...

JM: haa ntg... I think their is something in my shoes... Can I go & check please..

Mc: ya sure...

V: should I come with you

JM: yes please..

They both went & didn't return back... & concert ended..

At the back stage jimin searched for his phone but the staff keept it somewhere inside so he didn't get it... When he asked about it.. Staff said they will give it after returning as they packed everything.. Then they started to go to home... In van as he was tired he slept ... As they reached home... He just went & fall on bed... Then staff brought his phone & keept it beside him...

 Then staff brought his phone & keept it beside him

You messaged him again... But no reply... You are upset & sleept by saying gud night...

Next day

Jimin woke up & took phone... He remember that he didn't msged you the whole day... & he was like how this happens with me... He remember every thing of concert... Wt he said and everything... He smiled at him... & msged you

JM: I'm really sry i didn't make up yesterday... As BTS have concert we were busy in that... Then after that staff took my phone & later as I was tired I sleept....

Later

You got up & checked your phone. As you got his msg ,you are really happy with his msg... He apologized you...

Y/n: Haa you don't know how much I was worried about you... You didn't messaged whole day... You didn't did it before... So I was worried... Thinking Anything happen to you are what...

JM: Haa I said sry for that right... But anyway as their is concert you will get to see me in screen right... I thought you will be fine seeing me over their

Y/n: but I was really worried... & if their is concert of BTS they won't show you on screen... They will show BTS... They won't show staff on screen... & I even don't know how you look... Then how can I see ha?..

JM: hoo ya you can't see me right I forgot... Anyway why are you so worried & angry on me...& scolding me...Wt happen if I won't msg... * he wants you to tell him about your feelings*

Y/n: *ya Wt happen if he won't msg me y I'm worried about him so much... Anyway I think he doesn't have feelings like me that's why he didn't msg me* Hmm ya I just care about you... Anyway I have work... Sry I troubled you... Bye

JM: ntg like trouble... Tq for caring about me... & Be safe and tc... Bye

Y/n: * tears fall from your eyes... Without knowing **you decide not to msg first*

Omgg they both like each other... Jimin loves y/n... Does they both realize they love each other... Do they confess each other... Let's see in further parts.