{22}

Heathers POV:

Ever since I left all I could think about was Cheryl Blossom. So I moved back to New York to win her back but to my surprise she already had someone. Toni Topaz. Ever since I found out I've had this rage in me, all I could think about was getting back what's mine.

When I found out that Toni lives all the way back in Florida I knew that nothing could stop me now. I had made plans to get some food with Cheryl so I could help her remember all the good times we have had.

But then I saw her post something on her Instagram that made me fill up with more and more anger than before.

Cheryl_Bombshell:

Best surprise ever!✨😍@Tiny

@Tiny.Topaz
♥️5,972. 💬892
______________________________

I knew that once I saw it I had to make my move now or it would be way too late. Good thing I had the perfect plan!

I made my way to Cheryl's house around midnight and started. I know its weird but I need to make sure Toni doesn't do anything with my property. The best way was to scare her out of the house. After I did so I returned home and came up with step two of my plan.

The next day around lunch time I got ready and started making my way towards thistle house. The only way I would fail this is if Jason gets in the way. I know I hurt him a lot but to be honest he deserved it.

Him and Cheryl were so close and I didn't like it. He also was always caring too much and it became annoying! When I would tell him that it would hurt him and for some reason just seeing him hurt made me feel better, so I continued to hurt him more and more until one day I decided to move away so I could hurt both of them.

Now I'm back and I'm only going to focus on her. Once I got to the house I saw a couple of cars out in the front. I shrugged them off knowing her friends would be here and knocked on the door.

Cheryl's POV:

"Heather?"

Before she could respond I slammed the door in her face. I started freaking out and jumping around. "Cheryl do you need to pee or something? " Kevin asked confused. "SHHHH" I shushed him which he responded by gasping and placing a hand on his heart.

"Heathers here" I rolled my eyes and whispered to him. "WAIT WHAT?!?" He whisper yelled. "Yea! What am I supposed to do?!?" I asked pacing back and forth in front of the door. "Did you slam the door in her face?!?" Kevin asked. "Y-yea?" I responded.

"Cheryl!" He said. "I know!" I said back. "Cheryl!" He said once again. "I knoww!" I replied. "Ok ok just open the door and try and talk to her I'll be right here don't worry" he said to me before I opened the door again to see her standing there confused.

"Hey" she said innocently. "W-what are you doing here? I thought we were going to hang out next week" I asked her confused. I looked at Kevin next to me who was standing there trying not to laugh at this awkward situation.

"I just couldn't wait any longer...sorry" she responded. I couldn't think of anything to say so it was just awkward silence until I heard a little snort coming from kevs mouth.

I looked at him and punched him in the balls to make him stop. "Aah!" He squealed painfully
Grabbing his nuts and falling to the ground.

Just then Toni and Fangs walked up to the door with a bunch of alcohol. "What in the hell?" Toni asked confused by the scene.
"Kev are you alright?!" Fangs said running past Heather and going to check on Kevin.

"Hey baby!" I said over excitedly. "Hey?" she laughed before giving me a kiss on the lips and walking into the house with Fangs and Kevin to put the alcohol away.

"I-Uh do you wanna come in?" I asked Heather who was just standing there awkwardly. "Yeah sure" she smiled before stepping into the house and following me to the kitchen where Toni was putting all the drinks in a cooler and Fangs was comforting Kevin.

"Guys I have someone I want you guys to meet" I said them nervously. Toni sensed I was a bit off and gave me her full attention while Fangs and Kevin gave me some. "This is uh Heather" I said announced.

Right when I said her name Fangs head snapped up to look at her then to Toni who had no expression. "Hi Heather I'm Fangs" Fangs said politely. "Nice to meet you Fangs" she said smiling at the boy. I just stared at Toni who ignored her and started to continue putting all the drinks away.

"Kevin can you and Fangs bring heather outside?" I asked while I nodded my head towards Toni. "Yeah of course" he replied getting the message and the three of them made their way outside.

"TT" I said trying to get Toni's attention. "Baby" I said again. No response. "Toni". No response. "Antoinette!" I yelled annoyed.

She slowly turned around to face me, once she was fully facing me I saw a couple of tears stream down her face. "Baby why are you crying?" I asked pulling her into a hug. She pulled away and wiped her tears away.

"Are you going to leave me...for her? Is that why she is here?" She asked her voice breaking. "What! No I would never do that to you Toni, I don't know why she is here she just randomly showed up" I said softly. "O-ok" she said smiling softly her eyes still red from crying.

"I love you so much don't ever think I would leave you I can't" I said to her before smashing my lips into hers then picking her up and placing her on the counter top. We made out for like three minutes until we heard screaming from outside.

Toni jumped off the counter and was about to run out but I pulled her back into one more kiss before smirking. "I thought you said no more kisses for a week" I said smoothly. She playfully rolled her eyes and smiled then interlocked our fingers and led us outside towards the noise.

When we got out there I saw Reggie holding back Heather and Archie holding back Veronica. "YOU TWO FACED LITTLE BITCH!" Veronica yelled trying to get out of Archies grasp. "Let me go!!" She yelled at him.

"Ronnie calm down!" Betty yelled at her. But that didn't work she just got even more worked up. "No! I don't know who the fuck she thinks she is!" Veronica yelled.

"Enough!" Toni yelled making everyone stop and look at her. "You need to leave now!" She yelled at Heather. "Now!" She yelled louder. Heather looked terrified and ran out the house without a word. Toni then turned to Veronica.

"You need to calm the fuck down! Betty grab her and take her inside for a drink or something!" She ordered which they both obeyed. "Archie is the food done?" She asked which he nodded in return. "Ok all of you set up the table now before I get really fucking pissed because I'm really hungry!" She yelled before the rest of them ran into the house.

"That was so hot" I breathed. "You're such a loser" she laughed calming down . "But your my loser" she said before pulling me into a soft kiss.

"Ok let's go I'm starving" she winked before grabbing my hand and leading me inside.

________________________________

Next update might not be for a while just a heads up!