{5}

Board walk
Toni's POV:

"So no one knows your here with me?" I asked Cheryl as we were walking down the boardwalk. "Nope only Kevin" She said smiling. "I'm guessing he is your bestie then" "oh yeah definitely we've been friends longer than I can remember" she explained.

"Sounds familiar, I'm the same way with fangs" I smiled. "Yea I saw at the beach you guys seem close" she said. " we've been friends since we were in diapers, our moms were best friends so we grew up together" I explained.

"That's cute what about your other friends?" "SweetPea and Jug? We met Sweets in sixth grade, he beat up this kid because he was making fun of Fangs for being gay and I met Jug in freshman year when we got put together for a project and when we realized that we both love surfing and burgers we clicked and I introduced him to Fangs and SweetPea from then on it's been the four of us" I said.

"You and Archie seem pretty close too" I added. "Yea well him and Jason have been friends since kindergarten so through out time he has become like an older brother to me" she explained. I nodded.

"Here we are" I said walking into my favorite restaurant on the boardwalk. "Nice choice" she said once we sat at a table. "Thanks" I replied looking at the menu. Soon the waiter came and took our orders. Once he left I decided to strike up conversation.

"So you said you came here with your parents?" I asked. "Yes I did also with my aunt and uncle but they let us have our own house because they don't usually like going to the beach and if they stayed with us it was either going to be us not having a fun or them not having fun" she explained taking a sip of her cherry cola.

"What about you? You live with your parents?" She asked. "Um actually my dad left when I was younger and my mom passed away three years ago..." I explained sadly. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" she said sympathetically.

"It's alright Cher, I live with Sweets and Fangs to answer your question" I said. "Wow really?that seems expensive" she said making me laugh. "It's not bad all of us work hard" I explained. "Where do you work?" She asked.

"I have two jobs actually. I'm a surfing instructor for little kids and I bartend at a  sports bar" I explained. "Wow those are two very different jobs" she said making me laugh. "I know but I enjoy both a lot" I said. Just then the food came and we started eating and talking.

"So what were your first impressions of me?" She asked. "Hmm when I first saw you I thought you were fucking gorgeous, I still think that though" I said making her blush. "Right back at ya Topaz" she said smiling.

"Also after having that conversation with you on the beach I realized that you are a very beautiful person inside as well and I couldn't stop thinking of you all day, sorry if that's weird for you" I said smiling softly.

"It's ok same thing here. Honestly I was waiting for you to text me all day, if you ask Kevin he would tell you that I was just staring at my phone waiting for a message from you" she explained blushing.

"Yeah well I guess that's what happens when you meet me. I am a fantastic person" I said confidently and whipping my hair off my shoulder making her giggle.

That was the most adorable sound I've ever heard. God give me strength to not grab her face and kiss her right now.

"Definitely" she said smiling. After that we waited for the check, there was some flirting here and there also I got to know a lot more about her such as she loves drawing and modeling also her favorite color is red and her birthday is June 24.

"Before you go back to your house I wanna take you somewhere" I said grabbing her hand and leading her towards the abandoned building next to the beach.