{19}

Toni's POV:
After the surprise

I'm driving with Cheryl to ThistleHouse after pops, she Invited everyone over for a sleepover tonight so we could all catch up. She's paying attention to the road and I'm playing music.

When the beat dropped I started doing a stupid dance move. She started giggling. "Hey! Watch the road!" I said jokingly. "Hey! Stop being a dork!" She playfully rolled her eyes. "Jokes on you..I'm a hot dork" I said smirking. "A pretty short one too" she said getting a slap on the arm in return.

"Meanie" I slumped into the seat. "Let me put a song on" she said. "No way" I said looking through my phone for another song. "Um excuse me last time I checked this is my car" she said taking her eyes off the road and reaching for the phone.

"Eyes on the road dummy!" I yelled at her. "If you love me you would let me choose a song" she fake frowned. "Babe I love you more than anyone in the whole world.." I said making her blush. "But you're not choosing a song" I added kissing her cheek then grabbing her free hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Whatever" she said. "Do my parents know your here?" She asked curiously. "Shit! I forgot to tell them" I said face palming myself. "It's ok T they'll be fine with it" she said her eyes still on the road and our hands still together. "I just want them to like me" I said.

"Trust me they do" she said chuckling. "I hope you're right" i sighed. "I'm Cheryl Blossom I'm always right" she said shrugging. We pulled into her driveway with everyone else driving behind us.

Cheryl was about to open her car door and step out but before she could I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a soft kiss. "I missed you" I said softly while my hand was resting on her cheek. "I missed you more" she said before leaning into another kiss only to be interrupted by Archie knocking on the window.

"Stop lesbianizing!" He said before running away while Cheryl got out the car and ran after him. I got out and grabbed my bag from my car then made my way into the house with everyone else, but before I made it to the door I heard rustling near the bushes.

"...hello?...is anyone there...?" I said walking slowly towards the bush. I looked around for a few more seconds before deciding to get inside with the others before a murderer gets me.

I closed the door behind me then made my way to the sound of teenagers. I walked into the living room to find everyone there laughing and talking.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Cheryl asked worried. "Oh uh n-nothing I just thought I heard something but I guess it was just me being paranoid.." I explained. "Oh well it was probably just a raccoon or something" she said before grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Veronica said. We all looked at her confused considering that most of us are in relationships. "Oh cmon we're all friends here" she said convincing everyone. I looked at Cheryl for permission which she nodded and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry I know your mine" she said.

"Ok who's first?" Kevin asked. "I'll go" Archie said before spinning it and the bottle landing on Jason. Everyone started laughing at the disgusted look on their faces. "You have to do it!" Betty said.

"Fine but...no homo" Archie said before giving a Jason a peck on the lips and both of them pulling away quickly while everyone laughed at them. "Ok who's next?" Archie asked wiping his lips.

After a few more rounds Jason spinned the bottle and it landed on me. I looked at Cheryl asking for permission which she granted not a hint of anger or jealousy in her eyes.

Jason on the other hand looked afraid for his life. "Well are you going to do it or not?" Cheryl asked him which made him flinch. "Y-yea" he said before pecking my lips quickly then backing away quickly scared of what Cheryl would do if he kissed me any longer.