{7}

Wednesday
Beach house
Cheryl's POV:

I got up from my nap with Kevin and made my way downstairs to get make lunch when I saw Archie in Betty and Veronica's room.

"Hey guys whatcha doing in here?" I asked while standing in the door frame. "Uh just watching black mirror" Archie replied.
"Oh ok I thought you would have been with Jason" I shrugged.

"Um I would steer clear of Jason for a little bit Cher he isn't in a good mood right now" Archie suggested. "What? Why? Is he ok?" I asked worried for my brother.

"Yea he just a bit upset since that girl hasn't called him back" Archie said. "Oh" I said looking down. " where were you going?"  Veronica asked. "I was going to make lunch then probably go to the beach for a little. You guys wanna go?" I asked wanting to get out the house.

"Yes!" Betty screamed happily. "Ok I'll be downstairs, Veronica wanna help me with lunch?" "Sure" Ronnie replied before getting up and pecking Betty's lips and exchanging their 'I love you's' before walking out the door.

Me and Ronnie were in the middle of making lunch when we heard Jason run through the front door and throw a vase shattering it on the ground.

"Jason what the hell!?!?" Ronnie screamed. Everyone in the house ran out their rooms to see what caused the loud disturbance.

We all know that Jason has major anger issues and is capable of anything so I wasn't surprised when I saw Betty run over to Ronnie to make sure she was ok or to see Reggie holding Polly protectively.  Also Kevin and Archie came closer Incase Jason tried something to me.

"That fucking bitch!!" Jason yelled before grabbing a glass and throwing it at the wall. I flinched and Kevin pulled me towards him while Archie tried to get to Jason.

"Who are you talking about Jason?" Archie asked. "Toni! She's a fucking slut!" Jason screamed. I felt anger flow through my body when I heard her name come out his mouth.

Archie seemed really pissed off. "What did she do to your innocent little heart now?" Archie asked sarcastically. "She hasn't called me back and when I was at the boardwalk I saw her and that tall black haired boy hugging" Jason explained while clenching his fist.

"How do you know they aren't just friends hugging?!?" Polly asked. "I don't fucking care if they are just friends...she is mine and she isn't allowed to hug anyone but me!" Jason screamed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jason?!?" Kevin screamed.

Jason ran up to Kev and grabbed him by the shirt putting his fist up did he was going to punch him but Kevin wasn't scared of Jason. "Nothings wrong with me" he said in a low voice. I felt myself shiver in fear.

He then turned to me and had a sick smile on his face. I walked over to Archie scared and he held my hand.

"Sister I have a question for you.." Jason said calmly. "Y-yea?" I asked stuttering. "Did you and Toni have a nice conversation on the beach the other day?" He asked his face getting a bit more red.  "Y-yea she's cool w-why?" I replied shaking a bit.

"Did she mention me?" He asked stepping closer. "N-no we were just getting to know eachother" I responded. "Were you flirting?" He asked.

"W-why?" I stuttered again. "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" Jason yelled making me flinch. "Yes! Yes we were!" I admitted.

"If I catch you talking to her again I'll do everything in my power to hurt the both of you, got it?" He threatened. Just after he said that Archie lost his cool and punched Jason square in the face. Jason fell to the ground and Archie started pounding his face . "Don't. Talk. To . Her . Like . That!" He screamed in between punches.

Across the room Betty, Veronica and Polly were screaming at Archie to stop while Reggie pulled Archie off of Jason and Kevin turned me away from the site pressing my head to his chest and telling me that 'it's gong to be ok'.

After 3 minutes I heard Jason get up and limp over to the stairs. "Just watch your backs"
He said to all of us before walking up the stairs and slamming his door.

"How about we all go to the beach? I think it would be better if we leave him here to calm down" Kevin suggested. Everyone agreed and changed into their bathing suits before squeezing in my car and heading to the beach.

We were at the beach enjoying ourselves and completely forgetting about Jason. Reggie was being silent the whole time. "Reg you ok?" Betty asked.

"I'm going to find Toni and tell her that she ain't safe around Jason" Reggie said standing up. "Don't Reggie! what if he finds out?" Polly asked scared for her boyfriend.

"Baby I need to make sure she is aware" He insisted. "I wanna go too" I spoke and Everyone looked at me shocked. "He literally threatened you Cheryl it isn't safe" Veronica said.

"I don't care". I need to see her I haven't been able to think of anything else and I need to make sure she is okay.

"Alright let's go" Reggie said. "Reg keep Cheryl close and make sure If Jason comes to protect her" Polly demanded.

"Of course babe, cmon Cher" he said before we walked to the boardwalk and started looking for Toni. " I think I know where she's at" I spoke. "Ok lead the way" he said.

After a good 5 minute walk we finally arrived at the restaurant she took me to the other day to find Toni,SweetPea, Fangs and Jug eating and talking.

"Hey" Reggie spoke. They all turned their heads and looked at us. I swear I saw fangs wink at Toni when he saw me. "Hey what's up?" Jug asked smiling.

"We need to tell you guys something..." I said. Toni looked worried and the boys looked confused. After we explained the situation Toni stood up and ran over to me.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" She asked holding my cheek with her hand. "I'm alright TT" I said before she let out a breath of relief and kissed the top of my head.

Reggie looked shocked and the boys were smirking. "You need to be kept safe Toni. Jason Isn't someone you wanna mess with..." I said.

"Don't worry red we will make sure your dick of a brother doesn't hurt her" SweetPea said before fangs smacked his head and mouthing a 'shut up' at him. "It's ok Fangs he is a dick" I said.

"We gotta go Cher" Reggie said. "Ok" I replied. Toni wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Be safe please" I said before giving her a kiss on the cheek and leaving the restaurant.

"So I'm guessing you guys are a thing and no one knew except for her friends and maybe kevin...?" Reggie asked. "Yea please don't tell anyone, especially Jason...he would kill me and I really really like her" I begged.

"Don't worry Cher I won't say anything, we might not be as close as you and Archie but I still think of you as someone I need to protect and I won't let Jason hurt you or your cousins" Reggie said before pulling me into a side hug which I happily returned.

"Thanks Reg" I replied gratefully before we got back to the beach and told them everything except for the part when Reggie found out about Me and Toni.

_______________________________

Ok I wanna know what you guys think of some things...

Favorite friendship so far?

Favorite character so far?

Opinions on Reggie and Cheryl's relationship?

Opinions on Jason?