{6}

Wednesday
Beach house
Cheryl's POV:

"So basically your into Toni and she is into you but you can't be together because Jason has a major crush on her now and you don't want to hurt his feelings?" Kevin asked. I explained the whole situation to him beforehand because I know he is the only person I can really trust.

"Yes" I said throwing my head into my pillow. "Damn Cher" he said laying his head on my back. "I know" I muffled into the pillow.

"If this is the same Toni that Jason won't shut up about then your in a pickle babe" he said sitting up. "Mhm" I said sitting up and running a hand through my hair.

"Well how is she like?" He asked. "Didn't you meet her?" I asked confused. "I'll admit this only once I was too busy eyeing fangs that I don't even remember really meeting her...or what she looks like...I don't even remember what their other friends look like too but I mean you can't blame me" he explained. "Ok hold on let me pull up her Instagram so you can see" I said whipping my phone out and handing it to him when I found a photo.

Tiny.Topaz:

This photo was taken 5 seconds before SweetPea ate Jugs burger and all hell broke loose

♥️2875.  💬627
________________________________

Fogarty_Fangs: Hand over the beauty please 🥺
—-> Tiny.Topaz: Never!! 😈

S.Peabody: the moment my life flashed before my eyes...
—-> Tiny.Topaz: you were aware of the consequences 💀

Juggy.Jones: Lucky I didn't catch him
—-> Tiny.Topaz: he would destroy you jones
—-> Juggy.Jones: wheres the support tiny?
—-> Tiny.Topaz: nope I'm not getting in the middle of this
—-> Juggy.jones: fine 😔
—-> Tiny.Topaz: love you tho ❤️
—-> Juggy.Jones: Mhm love you too 💙

PeachesNcream: 😍🥴🥵
—-> Tiny.Topaz: 🙄🖕🏾

JJ.blossom: 😍😍

                    Load more comments

"Damn Blossom you're lucky" Kevin said handing me back my phone. "I know" I said looking at the photo again and biting my lip.
"Okay okay no need to drool" he said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What's she like then?" He asked smiling. "She's perfect. She is kind, talented, outgoing, confident, funny, caring and so fucking beautiful Kev. Yesterday was one of the best nights I've had in my whole life. Also she's artistic, athletic and she works with kids! Kids Kevin!" I told him.

"Okay your sounding like Jason for a second" he teased. "Haha very funny" I said. "I hate my life" I added groaning and throwing my head back into the pillow. "Look Cher you should forget about Jason and go for her..." he said softly.