{3}

Monday
Beach house
Cheryl's POV:

"Ok guys let's get going" Archie said walking back into the house after helping Reggie put everything in the car.

Everyone exited the house and separated. Kevin, Betty and Ronnie went with me and Reggie, Polly and Archie went with Jason.

"Today is the big day!" Kevin said excited. "What do you mean Kevin ?" I asked. "Today is the day I finally find my soulmate I can feel it" he said. "Aww we are rooting for you Kev" Betty said from behind us.

Since the beach was really close the drive was only like a minute.

The beach was kinda full but we were lucky enough to find a good spot. We all put sunscreen on, and went in the water for an hour just splashing talking and having fun.

"Let's go play spike ball" Veronica suggested. Everyone agreed and was playing until Betty got hit in the back of the head with a volleyball.

"Oh my god baby are you ok!?" Veronica said running to Betty and kissing her head. "Who did that?" I asked.

"Holy shit I'm so sorry we didn't mean to hit you, are you alright?" A tall black haired boy asked sincerely. "Yea I'm fine it's ok" Betty said smiling softly.

"Well we are going to get back to our game, Sorry again" he said before running back to the area he was at before. "Jason wanna go ask them if we can play?" Archie asked. "Hell yeah" Jason said before they went running over to the two boys.

"Cher you got your fake iD with you? I need a drink right now" Reggie asked. Yea I do, Kevin wanna go with me?" "Yeah let's go" He said and we went to the car.

Third POV:

Archie ran back to the group after getting confirmation that they could join.

"Guys come play with us" Archie said. "Okay let's go" Polly spoke grabbing Reggies hand. "Where's Kev and Cheryl?" Archie asked confused at their disappearance.

"They are getting us alcohol" Veronica said patting Archies shoulder before walking with Betty towards the group of teens.

Toni's POV:

Archie just left to get his other friends when Jason stopped eye fucking me and decided to actually speak to me instead.

"Hi I'm Jason Blossom" the red headed boy said looking at me flirtatiously. "I'm Toni Topaz it's nice to meet you" I said smiling friendly at him.

Honestly he is not my type I don't go for redheads.

"You live here?" He asked. "Yea actually I live with SweetPea and the kid I was just with, his name is fangs" "cool" "yeah, you live here?" "No My family and friends visited for a week" he explained.

"Alright " I said. "Yea" he said smiling and winking at me. I mean he isn't ugly and I do need to move on from she who must not be named.

"Ok this is Reggie, Veronica, Betty and Polly" Archie said referring to the other teens. They all waved and smiled. "Hi I'm Toni Topaz" I said walking up to them.

I looked to the side to see Jason staring at my ass and walked over to fangs so I could turn away. I honestly don't like when people stare at me like that it's uncomfortable.

"Hey Arch wheres Kev and Cher?" Jason asked the other red headed boy. "Cher has her fake iD so her and Kev went to get us some beers from the store" Archie explained.

"Ok teams. Fangs,Veronica,Archie and Betty your with Toni. Reggie, Jug, Polly, and Jason your with me" SweetPea said.

We all got in position and played for about 15 minutes until Archie got a phone call. "Hello?...ok....really?...we are in the middle of a game dude...fine I'll be there in a second" he then hung up.