{1}

ThistleHouse
Sunday 
Cheryl's POV:

Nothing's worse than spring break. You might be confused as to why I think so considering the fact that it's a time off from school and you get to hang out with friends, well not in my case.

Spring break is a time where the Blossom/Cooper family heads down to Florida for a week to stay cooped up in an RB&B and is surrounded by stoners, annoying little kids and old sweaty people. Also being as pale as I am and going in the sun isn't doing me any favors.

The only good thing about this break is the fact that our parents are letting us bring plus ones since our younger cousins won't be attending the beach with us this year. Lucky assholes.

Im currently in my room waiting for my plus one to arrive so we can get this break over with. Just then Betty and her beloved girlfriend Veronica came in. "Hey Cher can we ride with you and Kev? Jason is taking Archie,Reg and Polly" Betty asked. "Yea sure he just arrived anyways" I replied.

They walked out the room and I made sure to grab my backpack that contains my sketchbook  and laptop hopefully this will distract me from this terrible vacation ahead of Me. Once I got out of the house I saw everyone put their bags in the designated cars. I waked over and put my bags in then went to the drivers seat waiting for everyone one else to be ready to go.
________________________________

So far we are 10 hours in, Me and Kev switched places so I was in the passenger seat and he was driving. We were all talking about what we plan on doing this week. "Sooo Cheryl think your going to find a lucky lady this time?" Veronica asked smirking. "Omg yes that would be cute!" Kevin spoke. "Well we will just have to see...What about you Kev?" I asked him .

"My goal this break is to score a hot Florida Boy" he said smiling while concentrating on the road. "Yea well you do that Kev" I said with a chuckle and putting my headphones in and adjusting in my seat before dozing off.

After a few more hours we arrived at the rented house, it was very beautiful and the beach was right behind it (pic above). After we parked we got out of the car. "Ok kids we have a surprise for you all!" My dad spoke to the group of teens in front of him. "We rented this house for you guys and the parents are going to actually be in another house this time, we thought that since you guys probably wanna be at the beach and hangout rather than do anything the parents want to do we decided to just rent one just for you guys" He finished. Everyone was cheering and high-fiving each other.

"There are 5 rooms so you guys decide who gets what, see you kids later!" My mom said whiling giving everyone a key. "Well I for one say that Me and Kev both get our own rooms" I proposed. "Who put you in charge?" Jason asked. "I did and plus it makes more sense anyways. Betty will room with her girl, Reggie will room with Polly and you will room with Archie" I said. Everyone seemed to be fine with the idea and we all moved our stuff in.

After I finished putting all my stuff away it was around 8pm so I went downstairs to get something to eat. When I got there I saw Beronica and Peggie on the couch cuddling and watching stranger things while JJ, Archie and Kev were making sandwiches for everyone.

I decided to go to the boys and help them. "So Cher I was thinking about being your wingman with Kev this week to help you finally find a girl" Archie said bumping my shoulder. "Well as long as you guys don't embarrass me then do whatever you want" I said bumping his hip with my mine. Archie has been Jason's best friend since we started grade school so we basically grew up together and he is like my other brother.

"Hold on that means I get to do the same for you, right?" I asked him while putting cheese on my sandwich. "Sure just don't embarrass me" he said teasingly. "Oh I don't have to you do a fine job of doing that yourself" I said smirking.

He faked gasped and put his hand on his heart making me laugh. Then he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potato's and started running around the house. "ARCHIE PUT ME DOWN!" I said while trying to sound scary but I just ended up sounding amused.

"Take it back!" "Never!" "Then I'm never putting you down!" He said still running around. "Don't drop my sister please!" Jason said laughing with everyone. "Fine fine! You don't embarrass yourself!" I said and he put me down. "That's. What. I. Thought" Archie said patting my head In between each word. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat at the table with everyone else while we ate our dinner.

"So we going to the beach tomorrow?" Reggie asked excited. "I'm down" Veronica said and everyone but me agreed. "You not coming Cher?" Kev asked sadly. "I wasn't planning on it" I said. "Oh come on Cheryl it will be fun and plus if you get bored you can legit walk back here the beach is our backyard" Betty pointed out.

"Fine" I said giving in. "Yay!" Kevin said. "This better be worth it..." I mumbled taking a bite of my sandwich and changing the subject about the theme park  and restaurant next to the beach.

————————————————————————

Ok this is my first book so I hope It's good enough so far! ❤️🥺