{16}

2 months later
Toni's POV:

"No way!" Cheryl said through the screen. We were FaceTiming for the third time today. "Yes way!" I said. "I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that Alicia actually did that" she said laughing.

"I swear she did!" I said trying to convince her. "So you're telling me that Alicia, OUR Alicia, asked her co-worker out when she was wasted?!" Cheryl said still not convinced.

"Do you not trust me?!" I say pretending to be hurt. "No baby I do it's just...Alicia?" She said making me laugh. "Yea well they are going on a date later so I'm taking care of Marcus tonight" I explained.

"I wish I could be there I miss that little guy" she frowned. "So you don't miss me?" I faked frowned. "Did you seriously just ask that question?" She laughed. "I miss you like fucking crazy!" She exclaimed.

"I miss you too cutie" I said whole heartedly. "Toni!" I heard SweetPea from the living room. "What?!" I yelled back. "Are you talking to Red?" He asked barging into my room.

"Hi SweetPea" Cheryl giggled. "Hey red!" He said happily and snatching my phone away. "How ya doing up in New York?" He said walking out the room with my phone while I try to get it back but he just keeps me moving it higher so I can't reach it.

"Doing great just missing you guys a lot!" She said laughing at me jumping for the phone. "We miss you too Red" SweetPea said holding the phone higher.

"This is why your nicknames Tiny" he joked handing me my phone. I heard Cheryl laughing through the speakers. "Oh? You think that's funny? I'm not talking to you for the rest of the week" I said about to hang up.

"No! No! No! Wait i'm sorry!" She said before I could hang up. "That's what I thought" I said before walking back to my room and collapsing back on my bed.

"Isn't it like 3 over there?" I asked Cheryl. "Yup" she replied. "Don't you have to go to work...?" I said confused. "Oh shit! Betty's going to kill me!" she said dropping her phone so all I could see was her roof.

Cheryl got a job as a waitress at a chock lit shop in her town. She wanted to earn her own money and start being independent. Her parents agreed and let her work. I'm also very proud of her.

"What are you doing?" I shouted at the screen. "Changing" she answered. "Well at least move the camera so I can see" I smirked.

"Too late I'm already done" she smiled picking up the phone. "Beautiful as always" I complimented her. "Thank you" she blushed.

"I gotta go I'll call you when I'm done alright?" She said. "Ok babe love you have fun" I said blowing her a kiss. "I'll try my best love you too" she said before hanging up.

I tossed my phone on the other side of bed and threw my head in a pillow.

I miss Cheryl so much, I've been counting down the days until I'd get to hold and kiss her again. Also SweetPea is always making fun of Me and Fangs for being so as he says 'whipped'.

Oh yeah Fangs and Kevin officially started dating a week after they left. I also kept in contact with Beronica, Archie and Kevin a lot and sometimes I would text Reggie and Polly to see how they are doing.

I also text Jason a little bit, and I know he was very creepy at first but we talked about him starting to go to therapy and he also started talking to this girl Josie. I'm proud of him.

Anyways Marcus doesn't come over till late and Cheryl is at work so I decided to go and skate for a little also maybe take a couple of photos.

I got ready and grabbed my bag and camera. "Fangs!" I said walking into his room to see him playing video games.