{17}

ThistleHouse
Cheryl's POV:

"Cher! Cheryl wake up! Mom made chocolate chip waffles!" Jason yelled shaking my shoulder to wake me up. I shot out of bed at the word waffles making Jason laugh.

"Last one there cleans the dishes" I say before rushing out the room with Jason right behind me. He grabbed me and threw me on the couch then ran.

I ran after him but by the time I got to him he was at the table already. "What took you so long?" He asked shoving a piece of waffle into his mouth. "You cheated" I mumbled sitting down next to him.

"What? Me? Never." He said sarcastically. "Mhm sure" I said cutting my waffle. "Hey kids morning" my dad said walking into the dining room.

"Morning" Jason said smiling. "What are you guys planning on doing today?" My dad asked sitting down. "Probably going to hangout with Reg and Arch" Jason shrugged.

"I'm most likely going to be Hanging out with Kev,Ronnie and Betty or talking to Toni all day" I said smiling. "You miss her huh?" My dad smirked. "Yea..I do a lot" I frowned.

"It's ok Cher, we will find a way to visit her again" Jason said reassuringly. "I know..." I said sadly. "How about you and Josie?" I asked Jason trying to switch the subject.

"We're doing great! I really like her" he smiled. "Simp" my dad mumbled making me burst out in laughter and Jason roll his eyes. "Where did you learn that?" My mother asked him laughing. "The internet dear" he responded smiling.

We talked for a while and Finished eating breakfast. When we were done I stood up and grabbed everyone's plates since I had to wash the dishes.

Once I finished cleaning the dishes I ran upstairs and laid on my bed just scrolling through Instagram when I got a message.

Kevin's Bitches 🏳️‍🌈🔪

Kev🏳️‍🌈- Hey guys I'm bored entertain me

Ronnie👑- no

Kev🏳️‍🌈- bitch

Betty 🔍- Why are you bored Kev?

Kev🏳️‍🌈- I don't fucking know it's not like I can control my emotions

Cher🍒- 💀

Kev🏳️‍🌈- welcome Cheryl

Cher🍒- this group chat doesn't feel right :/

Betty🔍- wdym?

Ronnie👑- ^

Cher🍒- it's just

Cher🍒- eh

Cher🍒- y'know?

Kev🏳️‍🌈- ouch

Ronnie👑- are we just 'eh' to you?

Betty🔍- I'm offended

Cher🍒- you guys are baby's that's not what I meant

Betty🔍- then what did you mean?

Cher🍒 added Fangs🐸 and Toni🏝 to
Kevin's Bitches 🏳️‍🌈🔪

Toni🏝- what is this?

Kev🏳️‍🌈- a group chat stupid