{11}

Friday morning
Trio's House
Toni's POV:

I woke up today feeling more relaxed than usual, yesterday Jason made amends with everyone which had to be scary considering Sweets and Fangs were towering over him the whole time.

I honestly don't like or trust him at all after everything but I want my girl happy so I'll just have to deal with it. I got up and made my way to the kitchen to get some cereal.

"Toni! Toni!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see fangs overly excited. "What in the hell got into you?"I asked confused.

"Kevin and I have been talking and he wants to know if we can go to the beach, can we go? Pretty please?" Fangs begged. "Sure I don't see why not" I said laughing at his victory dance. "Ok we are leaving in an hour" he said before running to his room.

I went to the table and started eating when I got a message from my beautiful redheaded girl.

Princesa❤️💍- Morning baby 😊

Baby🥰💙- Morning cutie ❤️

Princesa❤️💍- you going to the beach today?

Baby🥰💙- who's asking? 😏

Princesa❤️💍- your girlfriend who misses you a lot 🥺

Baby🥰💙- babe you saw me less than 24 hours ago 😂

Princesa❤️💍- so? I can't miss you? 🥺

Baby🥰💙- you definitely can and I miss you a lot too ❤️

Princesa❤️💍- anyways are you going?

Baby🥰💙- you're just going to have to wait and see...

Princesa❤️💍- 🥺

Baby🥰💙- that emoji isn't going to work this time! 😟

Princesa❤️💍- 🥺🥺

Baby🥰💙- you know what the pouting face does to me Cher 😣

Princesa❤️💍- then tell me 🥺🥺

Princesa❤️💍- I don't wanna go if you aren't goinggg 🥺

Baby🥰💙- I'm going don't worry

Princesa❤️💍- 😌🥳

Baby🥰💙- ok ima get ready

Princesa❤️💍- ok cya stinky butt ❤️

Baby🥰💙- bye dummy 😘

I laughed then turned my phone off and went to my room to change.

"Let's go lets go let's go" Fangs said to me and SweetPea trying to hurry us up. "Ok ok ok" SweetPea rolled his eyes. "Aww Sweets he just wants to see his boy" I said sending a wink to Fangs making him blush.