{13}

Saturday
Trio's house
Toni's POV:

Today is Cheryl's last day here and I promised to give her one of the best days ever. I'm planning on spending the day with her and bringing her to some of my favorite places and she wanted me to sleepover too.

But first things first I need to pick up a couple of things. I got up and changed into a cropped white tank top with navy blue adidas track pants and white slip on vans. I put my hair up in a ponytail and left a few strands out in the front.

Once I was done I grabbed my backpack and threw my Wallet, Camera, Some clothes, phone charger and laptop in it then threw it on and made my way to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Morning T" SweetPea said as I walked into the kitchen. "Hey Sweets" I greeted while grabbing a water bottle and putting it in the side pocket of my bag.

"Going to see red?" He asked smirking. "Yes I am" I replied. "Well I wanna hangout with Reg and Arch before they leave so can we all hangout with them tonight?" SweetPea asked.

"I'll ask Cher" I smiled. "Ok great" he said  leaving the room. I grabbed my AirPods and put them in then put my playlist on shuffle, grabbed my board and keys then left the house.

Once I got out I got on my board and started skating to the boardwalk to get some flowers and breakfast. I picked up the food from the shack then picked up the flowers and made my way to Cher's house.

When I got there I knocked on the door and it opened revealing a large man with red hair. I'm guessing this is one of their parents.

"Hello, who are you?" He asked with a smile. "Oh um Hi I'm Antoinette Topaz but you can call me Toni" I said placing the bag of food on the ground and shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you Toni I'm Clifford Blossom" he said in return.

Shit he's Cheryl's dad.

"Would you like to tell me what you're doing here" he asked with a chuckle as I picked the food back up. "Oh um I'm just waiting for Cheryl..." I said nervously.

"Cheryl? My daughter?" He asked and I nodded nervously. "Don't be nervous Toni I won't hurt you" he said laughing. "Come in" he said moving to the side. "Thank you" I said walking in.

"Hey Toni!" Archie said running up to me and giving me a side hug. "Hey Arch" I smiled. "Good to know that she's passed the Archie test" Clifford said from behind me making Archie laugh.

"Yup!" Archie said smiling. "Cher's upstairs the last door to the right" Clifford said. "Okay thank you" I smiled before walking up the stairs. Once I got to her door I knocked on it waiting for her to open the door.

"Baby!" She said happily before giving me a kiss on the lips and opening the door for me. "Hey princess I brought you some stuff" I said handing her the flowers.

"Aww TT you didn't have to get me anything" She said. "I know I wanted to" I shrugged. "Well then thank you very much" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek then going over to her bathroom to finish her makeup.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You're so beautiful" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Stop TT you're making me blush" she said covering her face with her hands. "Good" I said smiling.

"I'm going to change, how about you get the food ready for us?" She asked. "Yes ma'am" I said before going to her balcony and setting the food on the table.

She walked out wearing a white tube top and black leggings with Nike black sneakers. "Wow" I said basically drooling. "TT I'm not even wearing anything special close your mouth" She said gently pushing my jaw up with her fingers.