{23}

Toni's POV:

Everyone was sat in the living room enjoying their pizza and drinks. "Ronnie you should've finished that bitch off, i would've loved to see it" Jason laughed. "Yea i wish but someone got in the middle!" Ronnie said giving me a death stare. "But! we are happy that Toni did because we don't want a lawsuit,right?" Betty spoke to her girlfriend like a little kid. "yea i guess..." Veronica mumbled. Betty gave her a kiss on the cheek which put Ronnie in a better mood.

"I was supposed to meet with her sometime soon but i canceled after that act she pulled" I heard Cheryl say behind me which brought a smile to my face. "aww...oh well!" i said teasingly which earned a couple of laughs and a smack to the back of my head.

"So when are you going to be heading back?" Archie asked. "3 days" Fangs replied. I looked next to me to see Cheryl dropping her head on my shoulder. "mmmmhhsiidiwi" she muffled. "come again?" Polly laughed. "mmmhsjjjdid" she replied. "Hey Cher, you're going to have to speak more clearly for us to understand you dumb butt" Betty said making Cheryl lift her head from my shoulder. "nooo they aren't leaving, i won't let them" she spoke before dropping her head back into my shoulder.

Everyone laughed at her silliness, "You know you guys could always visit us, right?" i said before kissing her forehead. "yea, i guess" she said sadly. "Hey let's not focus on us leaving let's enjoy this moment right now" Fangs smiled trying to make the situation better. "I agree, what else should we do tonight?" i asked.

"well...Cheryl has a karaoke machine" Kevin said with a smirk. "hell.yes." Ronnie said seriously. "i'll go get it" Cheryl said and left the living room. I checked that Cheryl left for real before turning back to group in front of me. "Also Ronnie for the record, i would've definitely let you beat that bitch heathers ass, i just didn't want Cheryl all stressed" i winked at her. "Toni!" betty said disappointed. Ronnie laughed cockily and fist bumped me.

"But for real, Ronnie would've beat her ass" Reggie said. " ok can we please stop encouraging this kind of behavior on my girlfriend" betty said annoyed. " oh cmon babe be honest you thought it was hot" Ronnie winked. "No, i thought it was stupid and i was worried you were going to get hurt" Betty rolled her eyes in response. " aw baby i'm sorry, it won't happen again" Ronnie said before giving her a quick peck. "unless..." She said teasingly which earned a couple of laughs one of them being betty.

"ok let's do this" Cheryl said with the karaoke machine in her hands. "y'all are about to get destroyed with my beautiful vocals" Jason teased. "if anyone gets destroyed it'll be you golden boy" Archie said back competitively. "dude..are we about to kiss right now" Jason joked which got a slap in the face in response from Archie. "hey! give me a kiss!" Jason said chasing Archie around the house as everyone laughed at the two stupid ginger boys.

Kevin and Josie went to set up the Karaoke machine while everyone watched Jason chasing Archie. "JASON I DONT WANNA KISS YOU!" Archie screamed running towards us and hiding behind Cheryl. "WHY NOT?!?" Jason said back sadly. "UM... UH..BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH REGGIE" Archie said back causing Jason to fake gasp.

"but Archibald...you said you cared for me!" Jason recited as if he was in a dramatic school play. "I lied! Me and Reggie..ton? yea uh Reggieton have been in an affair for months!" He said running over to hide behind Reggie.

"I can't believe this!" Jason yelled back. "well believe it baby!" Archie said back. "Prove it" Jason challenged. "what-" reggie said but before he could finish Archie pulled him into a kiss only to pull away in disgust. "wow...i can't believe you..." Jason said before pretending to cry. "it's ok i'll kiss you" Josie said before pulling him into a quick kiss. "love you" she said smiling. Jason just smiled and started walking away with Josie but not before sticking his tongue out at Archie.