{10}

Trio's House
Thursday
Cheryl's POV:

"Missed me?" Jason asked.

I stood there shocked, I didn't know what to do so I stepped out the house and closed the door behind me.

"Jason what are you doing here?" I asked. "I could ask you the same thing" he fired back. "I was...with Fangs" I said coming up with a quick lie.

"Mhm what were you guys taking about?" He asked unconvinced. "Kevin" I smiled. "You talked about Kevin?... all night?" Jason asked skeptically.

"Yup" I nodded. "Then how'd you get that hickey?" He asked pointing tot he bruise on my neck. Shit Cheryl think. "Uhm SweetPea" I said confidently.

"Cheryl...you're a lesbian..remember?" He said. "It was a dare?" I said trying to stay confident but it came out like a question.

"Cher just tell me the truth..." Jason said surprisingly soft. "I'm sorry JJ I didn't wanna hurt you.." I said honestly .

"Then why did you go after her?!?" He raised his voice making me flinch. "I-I don't know" I said scared. "Cheryl I know I'm a jerk ok? I know I treat everyone like trash, I'm aware" Jason said calmly. "But I don't want to anymore..." he said.

"JJ I'm sorry but I really really like Toni..like so much" I said softly. He just nodded. "I understand..." he said then turning around and sitting on the step.

"Jason...I'm sorry" I said sitting next to him. "No" he said. "What?" I asked confused. "Don't be silly Cheryl I should be the one apologizing" he said taking me by surprise because he hasn't acted like this in a long time.

"Truth is...I hate myself.. I don't know why I get so angry.. I don't know why I hurt the people who care for me.. Betty,Veronica, Archie, Kevin....you..." he said tears starting to fill his eyes. "I just wanna be loved Cheryl... I wanna be cared for...but every time someone comes around I ruin it!" He yelled standing up tears falling down his face while he's kicking the kicking the steps.

" Why can't I be normal?!?" He yelled his voice cracking in pain.

I stood up immediately and pulled him back down to me then brought his head to my chest while he cried. "It's ok...let it out" I said softly while rubbing his back.

"I just th-thought that I-if I tr-tried hard enough someone like T-Toni would l-love me for on-once" he said sobbing. " I ruined everything..." he said.

"No no you didn't Jason...I know you, ok? I love you and I won't ever stop. Your my brother and I hate seeing you like this.." I said softly while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Wanna talk about it? Maybe you'll feel better" I said softly. He nodded.

"It started w-when Me and H-heather were dating..I never told you this but uh... she always would go out and spend the night with various amounts of boys and girls..I was in l-love and I was blind...she broke my heart multiple times...and I forgave her" he said before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"During our relationship I became more angry and started to develop a lot of trust issues.. I was a dick to you Cheryl...truth is Heather was in love with you..and I didn't want to believe it so I acted like a douche to you when I should've let you two be happy together..but I didn't and it ended up with me becoming an angry, controlling, homophobic, obsessive freak with major trust issues..." he said another tear falling down his cheek.

"I was so obsessive over Toni that I was stalking her! I haven't even had a proper fucking conversation with her!" He said visually mad at himself. "I hurt Betty...I hurt you and Veronica, Kevin, Archie, Reggie and Polly in the process... I said slurs about Betty and Ronnie being gay so they could feel bad about themselves...but I didn't mean it Cheryl I didn't please just please don't leave me like Heather" He said hugging me tightly while sobbing.

"Don't worry JJ I'm not leaving you..I know you didn't mean all that you did...but you did some things that won't be very easy for other people to accept.." I said softly kissing his head.

"I know I know and I wanna make up for it..." he said looking in my eyes truthfully. I could see the hurt in his eyes and I know him more than anyone.

He was never like this until Heather came.

"Ok good and I'm going to help you..." I said softly pulling him into another hug.

"I'm wanna start with you Cheryl....I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry for being the worst brother ever for the last two years...I'm sorry for hurting you and making you feel alone..I'm sorry scaring you and threatening you...I'm sorry for not letting you and Heather be together...There are still a bunch of things I have to apologize for but I need you to know that i want you to be with Toni...I realized that I was being selfish..so please for me...go be happy" he said softly.

"You're forgiven JJ" I said hugging him again.

"What the hell is going on here?!?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Toni with SweetPea and Fangs next to her.

"Baby calm down... I think you guys need to talk.." I told her. "What? Why?" She asked coming closer. "I just wanna Apologize and some how make it up to you...all of you..." Jason said to them.

Toni looked at me unsure but after I nodded she looked back at Jason. "Yea uh sure Jason come in..." she said grabbing my hand.

"Thank you..." he said softly before walking inside.

________________________________

This one was a pretty short chapter but it's whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️😌

Opinions on Jason?