chapter 37 - love me, love not

Oikawa POV

I shoved my hands in my pockets I needed to talk to Iwaizumi about my new discovery. My new "discovery as in figuring out Y/n liked me. I was still kind of in shock, it wasn't that bit of discovery but it was cool none the less. 

I sighed frustrated, Iwaizumi and Y/n were already talking. I needed to get Iwaizumi alone, how could I get him alone. I didn't know what I expected Iwaizumi and Y/n always got to school before me. I was glad that they were friends, I'm glad Iwaizumi wasn't just an "friend-of-a-friend" to them. I shook my head, I was getting off-topic. 

I could probably talk to him at practice, usually y/n was to busy managing the team to talk Iwaizumi or I.  So, my plan was set into motion, I walked into the locker room.and got ready for practice, I went to fill up my water bottle, then caught Iwaizumi at the door.

"What do you need shitty-kawa?" 

"So vulgar." I whined while pulling him aside. 

"Well?" 

"I think Y/n has feelings for me." I paused, "I just wanted-" 

Iwaizumi cut me off, "You finally noticed? Took you long enough." 

I gasped dramatically, "You knew?" 

"Of course I knew. It was obvious." 

"It was?" Iwaizumi glared at me.

"So, what are you going to do?" 

"Thats what I was wondering." 

Iwaizumi sighed, "Well do you feel the same way about them?" 

"Oh uhm, I don't know." 

"What do you mean you don't know?" 

"I just never thought about it." I whisper-screamed defensively. 

"Well I suggest you think about it, you don't want lead them on like you did Sakura." 

"How did you knew about that?" 

"You're like an open book shitty-kawa. I could tell you didn't like her, I just assumed she was a fan girl. Also, y/n filled me in on the rest." I nodded. 

"What if I don't like them back?" 

"This is my opinion, but y/n is pretty shy and they've liked you all this time. She doesn't seem like the type to openly confess her love." I nodded in agreement, "So if you don't like them back then just be there friend don't do anything about, if it gets to a point where you have to sit back and talk about it then do that. If it gets bad about it then talk to each other, they'll understand. If you do feel the same way then, I don't know, be sure to do what you always do." 

"What's what I always do?" 

Iwaizumi laughed, "You know confess, buy flowers, what you normally do." 

I gaped dramatically, "Tch, whatever. We should probably get to practice before coach or y/n notices." 

"Ya you're right." Iwaizumi and I began to walk down the stairs to the gym, before he could walk in I grabbed his wrist,

"Hey Iwa-chan." 

"Uhm, ya?" 

"Thanks for the advice." Iwaizumi nodded and we both headed into the gym. Coach was angry we were late but I don't think Y/n understood why we were being yelled at. They looked pretty surprised until Kunimi came over taking his water from them. I couldn't hear what Kunimi was saying but Y/n laughed. 

Kunimi handed his water back to y/n and they put it down with all the other waters. Soon Kunimi walked away and I was left feeling slightly jealous. Jealous? I wasn't a very jealous person so I didn't recognize the feeling right away. I sighed, I thought about. This was complicated. After running my laps and finishing practice, I still was yet to make a clear decision. 

I knew I liked y/n more than just a friend, but I wasn't sure if I liked them like they liked me. Maybe I could go on a date? I sighed, I should make acclear decision first. I shouldntlead her on like that.

A/N sorry this is short :(